Epilogue

It took the Doctor a month.

Painful screams that echoed in the lowest basements of the hospital Daruma resided in finally came to a halt a month after Six arrived. His glee broke through the exhaustion across his face, dark circles beneath his eyes much too deep to be considered normal. The League had faced losses time and time again, and it seemed that his supply of High End Nomu's were only exponentially dwindling. He new he could improve upon them. They couldn't waste their resources anymore.

And he finally did it.

So what if they lost Nine to Nabu Island? Or had failed on every other number in between?

Six was a success.

"Etsuko..." Daruma breathed, sprinting across his laboratory and rapidly turning off the assortment of devices latched onto the towering tubes. "I've succeeded where you have failed..."

Himura Etsuko contributed her all to create the Six embryo. Daruma was euphoric he could bring her essence back once again.

Granted, the girl seemed weak at the moment, but it was complete. The Doctor was sure he monitored her vitals closely to ensure that she could be at peak performance physically and in her quirk threshold. He learned his lesson with Nine—with all that cellular degradation and pathetic excuses of higher power that he couldn't achieve.

Unlatching the tank the girl was housed in, a fine mist escaped the container as the liquid vanished. Her unconscious form fell limp, leaning with a thud against the thick glass walls.

Her veins pulsed, and her muscles still twitched from the constant prodding and injections.

Stumbling over the wires connected to the device, Daruma squealed as the High Ends hidden amongst the shadows of his lab creaked into action.

Their gangly limbs reached outwards, pushing amongst each other and moving as a mass towards the unconscious frame in the devices.

"Johnny, it's time to bring Tomura Shigaraki in~."

A gargling sound filled the air, accompanied by the assortment of sounds escaping the High End Nomus' lips. Their bones cracked, and few winced away from reaching for Six.

"You know, you needed much less adjustment that what I anticipate Tomura Shigaraki will need! Nevertheless, if I could improve you in just one...surely it will only take three for the boy!" The Doctor picked up the Nomu named Mocha into his arms, cackling for a moment and darting towards Six. "And look, all your friends are here to help you~!"

The High End Nomu held the girl in their grasp, garbled murmuring erupting between the mass as they struggled to set her on her feet. Her head lolled, and her body refused to regain strength. Rather, her eyes weakly rose to the group, a half-lidded gaze doing nothing to mask the red glow that consumed her eyes.

Dark matter flickered about her body more than ever, and a Nomu flinched back with a cry when a stray substance landed upon its arm, hardening and piercing its flesh.

"Ah. Don't make a mess." Tomura Shigaraki muttered in irritation, spitting out the gargled dark liquid from Johnny as he arrived in the lab.

The injured Nomu did not reply, instead seemingly in pain as it drove its hand into its arms. With a mighty tug, it gored out a chunk of flesh, throwing it towards the ground. Tomura scowled, noting the dark matter that only veined itself through the limb. Its crystalline sheen was strange, especially as it quickly consumed the arm and left nothing behind.

The League of Villains leader turned towards the struggling Himura, and watched in surprise as a High End carefully propped its limbs against her.

She allowed a pained whimper to escape, especially when her gaze finally cleared and she looked at her arms.