(62) stop

"Nakano-san, wait!!"

Uraraka gasped in surprise when her classmate flew into the air, beelining to Midoriya's location. Uraraka didn't know; she couldn't understand why she was so petrified at the moment. She couldn't grasp why she was scared of what Nakano-san was going to do to Midoriya. Why did she feel so afraid?

Panicked, the girl stumbled from another blind attack from the dark whips. She toppled away from the soaring debris, frantic to make it to Midoriya's location. She didn't want to figure out the source of her fears at the moment. Right now, Midoriya was the priority.

"Stop! STOP!!"

His pained screams consumed their ears, and both 1-A and 1-B were pinned in place. No one knew what was happening.

successor.

Nakano was unmoved, only wincing because of the wind that battered her face as she soared towards Midoriya. Uraraka surely would prevent her from stopping this little pest, because the girl was too consumed by the idea that she needed to save him rather than stop him. The villain was overwhelmed with the innate fury that only seemed to spill out with every careless attack from Midoirya.

Dark whips cracked around her, but Seiko was limber in tightly maneuvering past the rough attacks.

"Level One: Lock."

Uraraka was one of the few that caught Seiko's quiet attack, eyes widening.

"No, Nakano-san!"

Adrenaline pumped in Uraraka's veins. Screw the strange fact that she was already breaking into a cold sweat. Something was wrong.

With a huff, she planted her hands onto the nearest passing debris, floating it up into the air and managing to get into Nakano's hearing range. The wind barraged her helmet, resounding thuds hitting across her visor. Still, she kept floating upwards.

Nakano hovered in the air, gaze locked onto Midoriya. Uraraka ignored another chill.

"Nakano-san!!"

Blinking in surprise, Seiko's ports dimmed when Uraraka came into view. what the hell.

"Uraraka, get out of the way."

The brunette shook her head and huffed, ignoring the pounding headache that barreled into her head. "N-No! We have to help Midoriya, but we can't hurt him!"

She fumbled for a response, beams still on the ready to fire. Seiko had abandoned the heroic mentality in these past minutes, and for a moment had completely forgotten how to "reassure" her classmate that this was the only means. What, was she supposed to tell her this was the most effective option? Or the most heroic means of stopping him to save everyone else? What would a hero say?

stop. successor. stop. successor.

stop. successor.

stop. successor.

stop. successor.

stop. successor. stop. successor.

Her gaze narrowed once more. Wait, why did she have to find a solution? The answer to all of her problems was right in front of her. The damn powers that forsake her Master was dancing recklessly before her, and the successor was nothing but an unimpressive, overly-heroic buffoon.

She didn't give a damn about what was going to happen. Himura Seiko had a mission.

"Fi—"