(25) making a deal

"At the present, the identities addresses of these three villains are unknown. However, based on their physical characteristics—as well as the footage of two men and the new hooded figure incidentally captured by NHA TV—some are speculating that this incident could be linked to the events of the last month, when U.A. High School was attacked by the so-called League of Villains. With the largest number of murders of any independent villain since the advent of All Might, Hero Killer Stain has certainly made his mark on the history books. Up Next, a look at the motives behind this fiend's crimes..."

The duo stumbled back into the station with nothing more than a greeting and a wave, Seiko downplaying the exciting events that continued to repeat in her mind with a cheeky smile.

"So how was Kyushu?" Mina stepped around to the two, arms slung behind her neck lazily.

Tokoyami paused. "Nothing special,"

Seiko beside him only nodded along, absentmindedly running her fingers along her arms. "I got some one-on-one training in, but really, nothing much~."

Parting ways, Seiko easily brushed past the explosive Bakugo with a forward gaze, bag clutched in her arm as the chorus of students continued around her. Everyone was elated because of their internships. It seemed that some came out of it feeling trained and ready for another challenge from Aizawa, while others were left completely jarred by their entire week (it seemed that Mineta could never see Mt. Lady the same way again).

"Seiko-chan," Shoji stepped towards her, the girl placing down her bag and walking back up to him with a wave.

"Shoji-kun! How was the internships?"

He shrugged. "Training as expected."

The girl nodded along, following him to the front where his seat was. "Same with us, though. That Number Three didn't put up such a crazy challenge as I expected."

"But he's one of the fastest Pro-Heroes out there," the boy raised an eyebrow. "You didn't have a hard time keeping up?"

She smiled. "You know me~."

He sighed, placing a hand on her head fondly whilst turning around to the rest of the class. Everyone continued their rambunctious behavior, the noise suddenly silencing when Denki's voice cut through.

"—now if you wanna' talk about the most transformative, most traumatic experience...that'd be the one you three had!"

Sero was swung forward by an infuriated Bakugo, somehow not at all rattled.. "Yeah, yeah! The Hero Killer!!"

"I'm just glad you're all still alive." Kirishima grumbled, Bakugo latching onto him angrily as well.

"I was so worried," Momo frowned. "But Endeavor came and saved you, right? That's our Number Two for you!"

Seiko looked on interestedly, the Todoroki easily nodding along. Deku stiffly agreed, his motions strangely reminiscent of Iida's boxy-movements. How smooth. It seemed that their whole escapade was brushed under the rug to stop any punishment for the students...how fortunate for them.

"So I saw on the news that they think the Hero Killer's connected to the League of Villains..." Ojiro mumbled, Seiko turning her attention over to him. "I hate to think how things could've turned out if a scary guy like him had showed up at USJ that time."

"Hold on. Sure, he's scary...but did you watch that video, Ojiro?" Kaminari bashfully raised an eyebrow. "You can really see his tenacity. His one-track mind. Kind of cool, don't you think?"

Huh? She turned her attention to the blond instantly, his baffled expression meeting hers. As if a hero student would even bother to consider that! Denki's face flushed when he waved to Iida apologetically, and Seiko managed to quell her uncharacteristic surprise. Kid's just an idiot.