(58) surprise appearances

"45 minute warm-up everyone. Get your quirks ready, Class 1-B will be here soon." Aizawa drawled, turning away to allow Class 1-A to break into chaos.

Nakano Seiko found herself completely bombarded by the 1-A Class when she finally stumbled back into their next training activities.

After incessantly pleading with Eraesrhead, and even Deku's surprising involvement in trying to get the girl back into their normal routines, the teacher agreed only if she promised there would be no more "stupid and dangerous" decisions coming from her. She agreed, but of course she lied.

The whole class scattered amongst themselves in a craze, amazed by the newest additional gear they had during the upcoming winter season. Long sleeves and quirk-adaptive tech now laced themselves throughout the group, and Seiko couldn't help but relish the attention when her female classmates ran to her in excitement.

"Nakano-San!! You're finally back!!" Mina cried out, tackling Seiko in a ferocious hug.

Tsuyu trailed along, nodding slowly. "Welcome back, kero. It's been weird not seeing your quirk among us recently..."

"Yeah!" Uraraka sighed. "I've been meaning to train with you again, Nakano-san! I'm sure I've improved!"

Seiko returned her smile. "I'd love to see how far you've come then, Uraraka-chan...And thank's guys, I've missed you all!"

lies.

They all returned to their active chatter, the girls quick to fill in Seiko of the numerous activities she missed on her "leave of absence." For one, apparently the cultural festival was a blast. Not only that, but it appeared that they were all now aware of Eri (they slyly mentioned that the small child had been looking for the "laser-herol" on her last visit, to which Seiko only responded "aww, I'll have to go visit her soon, then...")

"Oi! Laser-girl!!" Bakugo growled, pushing away from the crowd of 1-A students and drawing all eyes on him immediately.

She turned in confusion, the visor on her freshly refurbished suit flicking into her helmet. "Oh, yes, Bakugo-san?"

He scowled. "You're dumbass better not pull anymore stunts just vanishing on us because of some damn injuries."

"Ahh, sorry for that..." Flustered—because for a moment she had the terrifying thought that maybe Katsuki was referencing the little League incident instead—Seiko nodded her head. "I'm sure I will be around as normal now, I'm feeling much better."

"Good!! I can't beat you up fairly if you're not in top shape!!" Seiko noticed the underlying challenge and conviction of Bakugo, even with his snarling expression, and she smiled.

The girls surrounding Seiko continued to ogle at her improved suit, carefully avoiding Bakugo's furious but honestly sincere stare.

"Wait, you still need to ask her about that one move—" Kirishima's sudden interruption left him wheeling back in surprise when Bakugo turned violently at the redhead.

"Dammit, give me a second!" Bakugo was flustered, and the opposing boy laughed.

Turning to Seiko, Kirishima glanced pointedly at Bakugo before continuing. "I know he isn't willing to say this out loud quite yet, but you know how you fly around—"

She did her best to hold back her laughter as Bakugo scrambled forward, blocking Kirishima's view from her completely. Steam was practically fuming from his ears, not to mention his face grew crimson.

"Tch!" Bakugo scowled. "In...In the way you fly, how do you figure out your balance?"

Of course she was somewhat surprised that Bakugo came to her for some sort of guidance, and it was no help that Kirishima was now laughing in satisfaction in the corner. Seiko had already been significant in helping many of her classmates in small traits about their quirks; Bakugo was the only one who hadn't asked her yet. What an improvement in his ego!