(6) fight it out

Within seconds of walking into the viewing room, a huge explosion appeared onscreen, rattling both the test area and the room itself. Everyone shuffled forward to get some sort of glimpse of the screen. The shorter ones (namely Mineta) found themselves in the front, craning their necks upwards at the view.

"A sneak attack!!"

The dialogue between Bakugo and Izuku remained muted, their violent and emotional expressions hinting at what direction their conversation was heading.

"The kid left Iida-kun to fend for himself." Shoji mumbled.

"I love emotionally charged battles~!" Seiko mocked, Shoji, as usual, hitting her shoulder in a scolding manner.

"But really, he has no regard for the building's structural integrity..."

As he said that, everyone winced when Bakugo's fist once again blew through the wall. Ochako stood behind in stunned silence, unable to get between the two males.

As the class broke into another cheer of "Plus Ultra!!", Seiko was fidgeting with her hands in deep thought.

The Bakugo kid was...unique, to say the least. It was more than obvious that his quirk was insanely strong; it seemed to have minimal drawbacks as well. With the overly emotional and moldable personality, Bakugo was a a key player for her little game. Seiko smiled to herself. She had an idea~.

*

The whirlwind of fights displayed the insane quirks hidden amongst Class 1-A, and Seiko was beginning to feel antsy at getting involved. The two emotional starters left her entertained, and the other kids were just more fun!~

"I'm scared now..." Sero complained, standing firmly as his tape flew about the room.

"Hey! We're the villains! We've gotta' play the role!" Kirishima cheered, his quirk causing his body to harden with an intimidating look on his face.

Seiko only stood still, watching amused as the two began to hype themselves up. Their lame attempts to play the villain made her want to both laugh yet cry; she really had no idea what sort of team the trio created.

Their Team J was pitted against Team G, made up of Kaminari Denki and Jiro Kyoka. The girl was already aware of the Earphone Jack quirk, which meant that Jiro was likely already aware of the location of the trio.

"Kirishima-san." Seiko interrupted, the boy still hopping about excitedly. "Please calm down. Jiro-san has the Quirk Earphone Jack, which means she probably already hears our location."

"Huh!?"

Tying the capture ribbon along the entrance, Seiko continued to observe the location, glancing back and forth with her teammates and the room. The two, of course, were standing completely lost. Just as she finished planting the tape, Kirishima stepped closer and opened his mouth. She raised her finger instantly, and he shut his mouth a second after.

Seiko then turned toward the doorway, her eyes narrowing. Her quirk is medium range, more useful as a support ability, and my read on Denki earlier shows his Electric quirk is close and medium range. The two have such contrasting personalities, though. If they try to come at us from close range, they'll be at a disadvantage in cooperation. They'll come from a distance, which means...

"Sero-san, please keep your tape surrounding the device." Seiko began, lowering her visor over her eyes and tapping a few regulators on her costume. "Kirishima-san, keep right in front of the doorways, and on my signal smash through the wall on the left."

The two shared confused looks, but complied nonetheless. They turned to see Seiko slide on her face mask, and in a flash she shot out of the window behind them.

Seiko floated through the air slowly, carefully adjusting her palm and sole ports to make a steady beam. Her plan was to draw the opponents straight to the nuclear weapon, and she could already imagine the confused classmates down below who might be realizing her plan.

Kaminari was sending out electric waves right above his and Jiro's head, the girl sending a silent message and pointing upwards. They were right below the weapon, and creating enough cracks in the roof would send it right to them. They couldn't pin down three opponents, especially since they were strong in long-range combat. The weapon was clearly the best option.

"AH! It's Nakano-san!!" Kaminari suddenly screeched, pointing out the window in the hallway the two were in.

Jiro turned swiftly with her headphone jacks still lodged into the walls, her eyes narrowed in suspicion as she watched Seiko wave cheekily in the air.

"Hey guys~! I'm just gonna send you up! How does that sound~?" Seiko cheered, raising her palms towards the duo as they both stumbled back in surprise.

"Run, run, run!" Kaminari only continued to yell, pushing back Jiro and forcing her up the stairs.

"What!? You're just playing into her trap—AHH!" The girl was cut off as she darted away from another laser, now pulling the glorified pikachu along and sprinting up the many stairwells.

The class all gathered around the screens with expressions of confusion—for some, a blank look. Seiko was still pushing the opposing heroes further up the building and closer to the nuclear weapon. Her teasing and constant beams echoed through the relatively quiet viewing room, and everyone was left to wonder just what was going on.

"She's pulling them up? Why is she leading them to the one location they're trying to protect?" Mina mumbled in confusion.

"That's probably a bad move, there's no way she'll be able to stop them fast enough to catch them from outside..." Uraraka spoke, also confused at her behavior.

"Do you hear that noise?" Kirishima questioned, still stationed at the door while Sero nodded in confusion.

A crackle of electricity managed to sneak its way beneath the door, the boy jumping up in surprise as it was followed by a chorus of frantic shouts and yelps.

"Level One: Lock." Outside the windows, Seiko flew through rapidly, her arms raised and beginning to thrum. "Kirishima-san! Now!"

There was a crash as Jiro slammed through the entrance, Kaminari right behind and having his electricity crackling to life. A blaring bass exploded through the room as Jiro attempted to push Denki slightly back. Sero wrapped his tape around the beams surrounding the weapon, holding his ground with a loud grunt.

Kirishima hardened his arms and threw them through the wall, crying out loudly as the stone cracked around him. The attack from their opponents caused their own side to suddenly topple over, Jiro exclaiming in surprise when her attack caused the doorway to buckle above them.

"Fire!"

With a crash, Seiko shot through a beam beside Jiro, a series of rubble falling around her. Kirishima was quick to realize the plan, hardening his whole body and leaping forward to tackle Kaminari down. Flying back into the air, Seiko created a cage-like beam and surrounding the two boys.

The blond released another jolt of electricity, Kirishima relatively immune and firm in keeping him down. When the dust settled, Seiko halted her beams, sprinting to the floor and throwing a capture tape roll to Kirishima.

"Get the Pikachu," She beckoned to Sero, watching as Jiro was struggling to pull herself from the fallen rubble, "and Sero, get those off of her!"

"Huh?! It's not over yet, though!" He exclaimed.

Then he saw the tape flying around Jiro's ankle.

"WHAT!?"

"THE VILLAIN TEAM WINS!!"

____

Yikes:D

-Jansege