(10) pick a side, or maybe not...

Eraserhead jumped headfirst into the chaos, using his bandages and quirk to effectively pin down countless villains. Of course, those no names were pathetic for the battle, but they had relied on numbers instead of power to overwhelm the class. They didn't have the budget yet, anyways.

"Wow! He can hold his own even when out-numbered!" Izuku exclaimed, Seiko pushing him along haphazardly.

"They're trying to evacuate, stop oggling, Midoriya-san." She sighed, Iida nodding vehemently.

It was the main goal to make a plan to kill All Might. Tomu-kun did say that killing at least one student would draw the beacon out, though. Maybe it was okay for just one~.

Kurogiri's shadow suddenly flared around the class, blocking Thirteen from leading the group. "Oh, I won't allow that."

Some of them screamed, throwing themselves away from Kurogiri. Seiko stayed close to Shoji, who quietly rose his limbs in preparation to attack. The villain's indecipherable yellow gaze scanned over the class with intensity, Seiko winking ever so slightly when his settled upon her.

Can't kill them yet, Ku-kun...

He gathered his shadows to block the class entirely. "Greetings, we are the League of Villains."

Seiko was going to interrupt furiously, not wanting to include those no-names in their infamous group. They sucked. She didn't want them to have such a weak reputation!

"Forgive our audacity, but today we've come here to U.A. High School—this bastion of heroism..." Kurogiri's voice grew mocking. "...to end the life, of All Might, the Symbol of Peace."

Izuku audibly gasped from beside Seiko, the blue-haired girl throwing him a curious look. Then again, everyone was horrified. She couldn't help but feel excited at the sheer wave of despair that shot across the group. Yes, cry out at the fear of losing any sort of hope. Any sort of semblance of pride. Heroes were nothing more than a facade of happiness. They were the bringers of destruction. Their League wanted nothing more than to restore the true nature of society.

Kurogiri's form wavered, facing the group with his full body. "We were under the impression that All Might would be here today, but it seems his schedule was revised?"

There was a pregnant pause between both sides.

"Well...no matter. My role remains unchanged—"

Then there was a boom.

Seiko had no time to stop her classmates from leaping forward; Bakugo and Eijiro came at Kurogiri with full force. Although a clumsy surprise attack, the villain still leaped away warily. The girl's eye twitched at their attack. Did they really think that they could land an attack on Ku-kun?

Bakugo yelled violently. "Not if we end you first!!"

"Betcha didn't see that coming!" Eijiro exclaimed, his arm hardened.

"No, get back! Both of you!" Thirteen yelped, reaching out to the two in horror.

"That was close, yes. Although students, you are the best of the best..." Kurogiri's tendrils encompassed the students, and Seiko stepped back.

Now who would be fun to watch get trampled~?

"Begone."

Shoji realized what he was going to do, and turned to his friend in a mad dash to reach her. Seiko turned back to him, now a distance away—playing a look of pure terror. He didn't realize how far she had gotten. He was quick to pull as many of his classmates into his arms, Mina and Sero yelling out in surprise when they found themselves pulled back with him. Iida followed instantly, taking Mina and Ochako with him as they narrowly avoided the portal.