Chapter 12

A/N: ATTENTION! MAJOR TIME SKIP IS ABOUT TO OCCUR! THE TIME SKIP IS GOING TO BE ABOUT 2-3 MONTHS AFTER THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER! It's really hard trying to get time to move as quick as I need it to, and I need time to move a little quicker in order for the plot to continue to advance! Bear with me, I'll make it worth your while!

Also, Aein* means sweetheart~

_____________________________

It's almost the day of Hoseok's third month-anniversary with Sooyoung, the past few months have honestly been stressful for him, it seemed at any chance she had Sooyoung has been trying to make it seem like you were trying to tear him and her apart. Or that you were trying to make her seem like she was a bad girlfriend. Or that one time where she tried to say you were flirting with him when you handed him a pencil. Sometimes he couldn't stand it.

But he stayed with Sooyoung through it all, he would stray further and further away from the feelings he once had, but he didn't want to let her go.

He still loved her.

Hoseok checked his phone and smiles, he had just gotten word that his reservation to Sooyoung's favorite—and most expensive—restaurant. He has been saving up all month to take her on this date, he had the whole night planned, he would show up to her house with a bright red rose to go into her dark hair, he would take her to dinner, and to end the night he would take her to Changdeokgung Palace and take her to its secret garden.

It was perfect, he would make sure it would stay that way. He was saving the date on his calendar so he could keep track of time. His attention was caught on an incoming message.

My Joy☺️❤️: Hoseok, Y/N has been calling me names! My friend just told me!

Him: Joy, I'm sure it was a misunderstanding. I don't think she's called you any names.

My Joy☺️❤️: Why are you sticking up for her?! Are you cheating on me with her?!

Him: Of course not, Joy! I'm just saying, maybe your friend misunderstood or had misheard what she said....

My Joy☺️❤️: Are you saying my friend is stupid?!

Him: No, honey, I'm just saying it could've been a simple mistake made.

My Joy☺️❤️: I can't believe you right now, Jung Hoseok! Why can't you listen to what I say? Why do you always stick up for Y/N

Him: Because every single time you've accused her of doing something it's not true! You've been doing this for almost 3 months, Joy! When will you give it a rest?! I'm sick and tired of you always complaining about SOMETHING that Y/N hasn't even done!

My Joy☺️❤️: You're right... Baby, I'm sorry...

Him: It's ok

'Is it really?' Hoseok thinks to himself as he runs a hand through his hair, 'Do I really think that she's sorry?' With a sigh, Hoseok leaves his phone on his bed to go take a relaxing shower. His head was pounding, and he needed the hot water to hit against the back of his head.

Hoseok turns on the water and immediately strips himself of his clothes, he tests the water multiple times on his hand before stepping in, immediately dipping his head into the hot water.

"She gives me such a headache," Hoseok whines as he turns his back towards the water and tilts his head backwards, "Why must she be so difficult? Am I doing something wrong? Am I not giving her enough attention?"