Chapter 53

Jin had removed Yoongi from Jungkook's home, the shorter man kicking and screaming as Jin carries him over his shoulder. He had given everyone in the entire house a fright with his angry shouting and slamming of doors.

"Calm. Down!" Jin orders as he practically drops Yoongi to the ground, "There's nothing we can do about this now!"

"Like hell we can't! Why can't we just bust her out?"

"Because that's illegal, you hear me? Illegal! She'll be a wanted woman, but we'll be wanted men! Not only will she be in jail longer, we'll be in jail too, and we won't be able to see her because they're separated by gender!" Jin screams in Yoongi's face, the younger's nose is scrunched up and his lip is curled, "Now get your act together, we're supposed to be scoping out the house today, and we can't have you screwing it up because you're throwing a hissy fit!"

Yoongi sits on the ground with his knees to his chest, refusing to look at Jin as he lets his anger fuel his veins. His heart was hammering in his ears and he saw red. He never thought that CiCi would actually go to prison, he never thought that just because she was trying to help that she would be punished for it.

"Just go without me," Yoongi scoffs and Jin throws his arms into the air.

"Unbelievable!" Jin turns his back on Yoongi and walks back to the house. Yoongi stayed in his spot, still replaying everything Taehyung uttered out. How he practically did nothing to help.

"Dumb bastard," Yoongi shakes his head, "You're just as useless as I thought..." Yoongi huffs before he stares at his feet, "And I'm just like you... can't do a damn thing except be pitiful... and I'm perfectly ok with it."

~*~

"Change of plans, kids." Jin announces as the younger, sleepy people look at him with dull eyes, "Yoongi isn't coming with us, we're going to have to do this on our own. Jungkook, I hope you're ready."

The youngest perks up a bit when he hears his name called. Jin goes to the key rack and takes the van keys.

"I'm going to park a ways down from the house, you're going to sneak up and around. Since this is a high class place, be expectant of the house being bigger than one story."

"But I've never tried climbing a house quietly before, what if I'm too noisy?" Jin chews his lower lip and squints his eyes.

"I'll think of something, have you ever tried climbing without shoes?" Jungkook nods his head and Jin smiles, "Perfect, lets get going."

The pack piles into the white van and Jin roars the engine to life. With somewhat clammy hands, Jin grips the leather steering wheel and pulls out of the driveway.

'Please be safe, Y/N...'

~*~

"It's a little... rundown from weather damage." Jiho says as he drives you to the rundown shack, "But I called my friends, they promised me that they'll get it fixed up by tonight."

"You promise me that Namjoon will meet us there?" You carefully stare at the driving man and subtly pick at your nails.

"That's what he told me." Jiho steals glances at you and sighs heavily before taking your hand in his, he lifts it to his lips and he presses a kiss to the back of your hand, "Baby, I'm sorry that you saw me and Joonie fighting."

You stayed silent for a little bit and chew your bottom lip, "I'm sorry for being the cause of it."

"What do you mean?"