Chapter 44

You wake up in your bed and cuddling your pillow. Your body temperature was high and you could feel sweat forming on your forehead, you look at the time and your eyes widen. It was past 2 in the afternoon!

You bolt up from bed and head to your bathroom, how could you have slept for so long? You start your shower and strip from your damp clothes. You rake your hair together and pull it away from your face, you tie it with your trusty black hair tie and step into the shower. You flinch when the water was a lot colder than you expected.

Your stomach growls loudly and you wrap your arms around yourself, "I'm starving.." You whine as you lean back against the water, you shut your eyes and you feel an aching in your chest, "No I'm not, I just wanna go home... but I can't just leave. I don't even know where I am, how would I get back? And... and I can't leave Joonie... I just can't. He'd be so sad if I left, I don't want him to be sad.. I want him to be happy, if he's happy, I'm happy." You smile to yourself when an image of Namjoon's genuine smile fills your vision.

You keep your arms wrapped around yourself, "Maybe I should make him something to eat? I doubt he's ate lunch. He's usually in his studio when I'm not awake. Perfect... should I make something for Jiho, too? He's kept his promise and hasn't tried touching me again, it has been awhile since we've all ate together... I miss that."

You settled it in your mind that you would make a late lunch for the boys after you finished your shower. You wash up as quick as possible and roughly yanked your clothes on.

"What should I make? What do they even like?" You furrow your brow as you stealthily sneak to the fridge. You look over your shoulder to make sure no one could see you and you press your hand against the door so you could open it more slowly. You shut your eyes tight when the fridge door finally came loose and it still made a bit of a loud sound.

You look back over your shoulder to make sure no one heard you, when you found the hallway empty you turn your attention back to the opened fridge. Your eyes scan the shelves and you furrow your brow before switching from the fridge to the freezer, seeing the same results.

"It's all a bunch of meat and fruits," You shake your head and sigh.

"What's wrong with that, princess?" You leap out of your skin and whirl around to see Jiho with an amused brow raised.

"You scared me!" You press a hand to your pounding chest and regain your composure, "You guys need to expand your pallets, you can't just eat meat and fruits all the time, it's so bland."

"Well, would you like to go to the store then?" You ponder the question and nod your head.

"I need to make a grocery list first, could you get me a notepad and a pen?"

"Of course." Jiho winks towards you before he turns on his heel to find you the things you need.

You turn back to the fridge and freezer and try to think of things that you would need to buy.

"Eggs, milk, we need more bread, cheese— they don't even have juice? Seriously? Hmm," You chew on your lower lip before thinking of things that can be kept frozen, "Maybe we can come back to the freezer, let's just focus on getting this fridge stocked up."

"Here you are, darling." Jiho takes long strides as he holds out a pen and a little purple notepad. You thank him and immediately begin to scribble the names of items.

"I'm gonna take this with me, I might think of more things when we get to the store." You two the pen against the pad and you nod your head, "Alright, let's go."

"You're not going to put a bra on?" Jiho raises a brow and you tilt your head before your eyes widen and you run up the stairs. You stumble on the steps and almost fall completely over, you resort to crawling up the stairs and your face was burning red.

"How did I forget to put a bra on?" You huff as you look into your dresser, "I need to do better with that.." You mentally scold yourself as you quickly put the undergarment on and raced back down the stairs. Jiho was scrolling on his phone and didn't look up when you finally reached him.

"Ok, I'm ready now." You give a soft smile and Jiho shoves his phone in his pocket and begins to walk away, "Where are you going?"

"To get Namjoon." He states bluntly and you tilt your head to the side.

"Why? Don't you want to shop with me?"

"I don't know, do you trust me again?" Jiho turns around and raises a brow at you. You stay silent for a few moments before you slowly blink.

"I do, now lets get going!" You smile and Jiho slowly nods.

"Wait!" You immediately stop in front of the door and Jiho slowly shakes his head no, "I can't let you go, you'll try to run away."

"No I wouldn't—"

"I'm not taking any chances, give me the list, I'll go buy the groceries."

"But I don't know everything we need just by looking in a freezer and a fridge, I have to walk around the store to see what they sell. Not all stores have the same products, y'know?" Jiho bites his lower lip and scrunches his brow.

"Stay right there, don't move." Jiho orders before he storms off towards Namjoon's studio. You huff and shift your weight to your left foot as you impatiently wait for him to return.

"Maybe we could get some yogurt too," You begin to write more on the list, "and tomatoes, and cereal, oh and pickles! I need to get pickles, CiCi loves them—" You immediately stop writing the grocery item while you were halfway through scribbling it down. You feel your chest cave in when you mention her name, you miss her, you miss your friends, your family. You shake your head violently and lightly hit the side of your head, "Get it together, Y/N, you need to survive, remember...? Namjoon's and Jiho's happiness is your happiness, you don't need them."

You make close, tight circles over and around the word and covered the spot in ink. You lightly tap the pen against the notepad again as you try to brainstorm what else you could need.

"Y/N," You hear Namjoon's voice and you look up to meet his hardened gaze, "You can't leave here."

"Would it upset you?" You ask softly and Namjoon's gaze softens, "If I left, would it make you sad?"

"It would make me worried, worried that you'd never come back." Namjoon says as he steps closer to you and gently grabs your hips, "I don't want you to leave."

You wrap your arms around his neck and place a soft kiss to his lips, "I won't leave."

Namjoon's voice comes out breathless, "Promise me that, promise me you won't leave."

You swallowed hard, but you controlled your emotions and leaned in for another kiss.

"I promise."

________________________________

A/N: Ok, so in the next chapter there's going to be another time skip. The time skip is going to be about 3-4 weeks from now... so let's say the date is going to be October 17th, sounds accurate enough 😂 so the month of Halloween, maybe there'll be a fright just waiting to happen~