Chapter 21

A/N: Just to let you guys know, I don't support anything that Namjoon and Zico are doing in this story, it's SEVERELY WRONG, no one should EVER do this. But sadly there are people who do this kind of thing, sometimes even worse, sometimes not as bad, but that doesn't make it right. What Zico and Namjoon are expressing is a severe case of obsession, and it's not healthy for them, or for the person you're obsessed with (in this case, you) however, since this is a story, no real damage can occur to you physically (let's be honest, Namjoon and Zico wouldn't ever do this to any girl). But if you know if anyone is overly obsessed with you, or someone you know, please be cautious and contact the right people, because it can always be worse when it comes to these things.

One more thing, this chapter will be entering parts of the past where you first met Zico and Namjoon, to help shed some light on some things. It'll be through Namjoon's and Zico's side of the memories though. And the words will be italicized because it's in the past.

Enjoy your past~

~*~

Namjoon and Zico were racing each other to see who could get to your house first, the boys were so excited to see you. They had a huge surprise planned for you since it was your birthday, they couldn't wait to show you what they had in mind.

"I'm gonna to get there first!" Zico cheers as he pushes Namjoon a little, his friend pushed him back and laughed happily.

"No way! I'm getting there first!" Namjoon says as he sees your house locked in his sights.

"Y/N!" They both shout as they near your house, their laughing fits getting in the way of them saying your name all the way, "Y/N!"

They both reach your front door at the same time and quickly knock on your front door. They were basically jumping up and down as they waited for you to open the door. They called your name a few more times before the door was finally opened and your father stood in the doorway.

"Hello Mr. L/N! Is Y/N here?" Your father stared down at the boys before he calls out for you in an annoyed tone before he walks out the house and to his car.

The boys smile brightly as they see you approaching the door.

"Happy birthday!" Namjoon says as he runs in and gives you a bear hug.

"Hey! No fair! I want a hug too!" Zico whines as he rushes in, pulls Namjoon off you, and hugs you and sticks his tongue out to Namjoon.

"Thank you," You giggle before you give the boys a questionable look, "But my birthday is tomorrow."

"We know," Namjoon grins, "But we figured you had something planned, so we decided to spend time with you today and we have a surprise for you!"

Your E/C eyes sparkle at the word 'surprise', you smile grew wide as you look at both the boys.

"What are we waiting for?" You cheer, "Where is it?"

"It's back at our secret place." Zico whispers and you immediately run to tell your mom that you were going out with the boys and you quickly get ready.

"Ok, the plan is set, remember what you need to do." Namjoon whispers in Zico's ear, the boy nods and gives a thumbs up. You quickly return while you struggle to put your jacket on.

"Here, lemme help." Namjoon says as he takes your arm and leads it through the sleeve. You giggle and give a closed eye smile that both the boys adore so much.

"Thanks, Joonie!" You say as your small hands are taken by each boy. They drag you out your house and through the long street to where your hideout was.