Chapter 56

No matter how much you begged to stay with your friends, you were ordered to go to the hospital so they could get a proper examination on your health. Being the stubborn girl you are, you said you would only go if Hoseok came with you. The boy went through hell and back to find you, you'd be damned if you were going to leave his presence.

They still had to strap you to the gurney and they began hooking you up to machines, monitoring your heart rate, making sure your IV was properly placed, through it all you held Hoseok's hand.

"Can you tell us your name?" One of the paramedics asked and you looked up at her soft brown eyes.

"Y/N, L/N Y/N."

"It's nice to meet you, Miss L/N, my name is Park Jia. When we get back to the hospital, we're going to have to run a few tests on you, but I have a couple of questions." You nod your head and unconsciously rub small circles around the back of Hoseok's hand, "Did these boys hurt you in anyway?"

Yes. Of course. In more ways then one, they broke you, they tore you apart. They made you do things you thought you would never do in your life. They broke you emotionally, mentally, and you were scared to think how they would break you down physically.

"J-Jiho had raped me.... and.. and they made me fall in love with them... I was only trying to survive, I swear! I swear it! I wouldn't have ever done that if I..."

"What other ways have they hurt you, Miss L/N?"

"They manipulated me... they lied to me, I thought I was safe... it was a lie."

"Have they harmed you physically besides the raping?"

"No, but they attacked each other." After that you grew silent, Nurse Park only told you that you would be alright and you began to stare off into space, the only thing connecting to your dream world and the real world was the hand you held onto.

~*~

After all of the testing and making sure everything with you was normal, your room was filled with your family and friends as you slowly wake from sleeping.

You rapidly blink your eyes and try to get them to adjust to the white room around you. You slowly sit up to feel a hand gently place itself on your shoulder.

"Y/N...?" Your mother whispered and tears immediately fall down her face, "Y/N!"

"Mom," You whimper out and you're immediately embraced by your weeping mother. You hold her tightly and bury your head in the crook of her neck. Your cries woke everyone else up in the room and everyone swarmed your bedsides, everyone wanting to see for themselves that you were alright.

Your mother releases you and you gently wipe your face to see all of the sad, but smiling, faces. You slowly scan the familiar and unfamiliar, but you couldn't find the one that you wanted to see the most—besides Hoseok.

"Where's CiCi?" The room seemed to stiffen itself at your words, and everyone who knew avoided your gaze, "Taehyung?"

Said boy's deep brown eyes stare back at you, void of any light and they reflected his soul, burdened, depressed, broken. Taehyung clamped his eyes shut as tears dripped down his cheeks.

His voice cracks, "CiCi is.... she's in... prison." He tries his hardest to look at your confused face, but it only causes him to break even more. Taehyung hides his face behind his right forearm and excuses himself from the room. There was silence accompanied after the shutting of the door.

Yoongi clears his throat before he sits at the edge of your bed and gently takes your hand, "I know you don't know me very well, I'm CiCi's brother-in-law, Min Yoongi. I've helped her find Sooyoung, Jiho, and Namjoon the first time... and I've helped everyone find you." Yoongi swipes his tongue over his lips and his head lowers to the ground, "There was a trial held against CiCi and Taehyung, they didn't really have any evidence to prove that Taehyung was guilty of larceny, but CiCi... she tried to defend herself as to why she took the information... but it didn't matter, nothing that she said mattered. They took her anyways... we won't see her for another year and a half..."