Chapter 50

A/N: This chapter is still on the same day you, Namjoon, and Jiho go swimming

_____________________________

You immediately run to the edge of the pool and dive in head first, the warm water invites you as you kick your legs to propel yourself.

You soon surface and begin to float on your back, enjoying the relaxing moment. Although you were physically relaxed, your mind was still moving a mile a minute. You sigh through your nose and close your eyes. You feel water begin to fill in your ears and you immediately stand to your feet, shaking your head repeatedly on each side to get the annoying feeling out.

You see Namjoon slowly swimming towards you, a smile grows to your face and you quickly begin to swim away.

"You can't catch me!" You taunt as you begin to swim towards the deeper end. Namjoon takes you up on your challenge and begins to claw at the water like he was an Olympian. Your breast-strokes weren't able to outmatch Namjoon's, he grabs you by the ankle and pulls you back towards him. You kick and flail around as you try to break free.

"No!" You whine, "Lemme go, lemme go!"

"And what if I don't want to?" Namjoon chuckles before he pulls you in for a quick kiss, "What if I want you to stay right here?"

You lightly push against his shoulder, "We're supposed to be swimming, Joonie." Your attention was snatched when you see Jiho finally entering the water, "Took him long enough." You leave Namjoon's side to go to Jiho, he surfaces and wipes his eyes from the water and leaps out of his skin when he notices how close you gotten.

"Jesus Christ, Y/N! You almost gave me a heart attack!" You playfully pout as you look up to the tall man. You cross your arms with a huff and softly glare.

"What took you so long?"

"I'm sorry, love, I had to take a phone call." Jiho smiles down at you and pats the top of your head, "You didn't miss me too much, did you?"

"No," You smile and Jiho returns it before looking up to see a glaring Namjoon. Hatred pools in the man's eyes and Jiho ignores it, his attention focused on you.

"We shouldn't leave Namjoon hanging out there by himself, right?" You giggle and take a hold of Jiho's wrist before quickly pecking his cheek.

"Let's go have some fun." You begin to drag Jiho towards the younger man and don't notice the deadly aura Namjoon gives off, "Thanks for coming to the pool with me."

"No problem, anything for you." Jiho's eyes flash with amusement when he sees Namjoon's jaw twitch, "Something wrong, Joonie?"

"Hm? Oh, it's nothing." Namjoon grits out and forced a smile, "Don't worry about it."

You raise a brow at the awkward confrontation and decide it was best to leave it be for now, you don't think it's necessary to meddle with conflict when you were trying to have fun.

'I wonder if I can swim to the very bottom of the pool.' You grin like a child and quickly make your way to the deepest end of the water. You take in a big breath and dive down into the water, you claw at the water with your arms and kick as much as you can with your legs. The further you go down, the more your ears feel like they need to pop.

You made it past seven feet before your lungs begin to burn, you're disappointed as you have to make your way back to the surface. You don't realize that you've made Jiho and Namjoon panic for disappearing in the water for so long, and as you begin to reach the top, two pairs of arms grab a hold of you and immediately pull you through the surface.