Chapter 18

To say that you were a wreck was an understatement, you had clawed through your curled hair as you pace around the hospital's waiting room. You were trying to calm down from bursting into tears. You have no idea what happened, you were just having the best time of your life, then all of a sudden Hoseok passes out. You rake your hands through your hair as you remember your fear, you couldn't get the feeling as if something was seriously wrong.

You resorted to biting your fingernails as you pace, your mind racing at all the possible—but highly irrational— things that could have happened to Hoseok.

"Miss L/N?" You look up at the doctor with your nail caught between your teeth. Your eyes widen and you quickly run over to the doctor.

"Please doctor, please tell me he's ok." You beg as the man looks at you from his clipboard, he gives a soft sigh and reads back over the papers.

"He's sedated, however we've found traces of a date rape drug in his system... you wouldn't happen to know about that, would you?"

You were baffled at the accusation, but your mind was too focused on Hobi, "I don't know anything about a date rape drug! Why would I drug my boyfriend? As a matter of fact, why would I call for emergency services if I was the one who drugged him?" Your emotions where severely wracked and you hug yourself tightly as tears stream down your face, "I want to see him, I need to know that he's ok."

"I'm afraid I cannot let you do that, he's unconscious right now, and you are a suspect for this incident. Authorities are on their way to question you now, I suggest you stay put." You lift your head up high and glare at the doctor in front of you.

"I have nothing to hide, but so help me God if I don't go in that boy's room and see for myself if he's ok." You were beyond furious, you were having an amazing night with the man you love, for him to go unconscious during your date, to find out he had been drugged, and now you're being accused of drugging him. You didn't even wait for the doctor to respond before you immediately search for Hoseok's room, you looked at every last name that was outside the door before you land on Jung.

'Jung Hoseok...' You feel your heart ache as you read the name, you slowly open the door and slip into the room. You can hear Hoseok's heart rate on the monitor and you slowly approach the sleeping figure. He looked so peaceful, his chest rose and fell in a steady rhythm, his eyes were softly shut. If it weren't for the setting, you would've admired the look more.

You grabbed a chair from the room and placed it next to Hoseok's bed, you sit in the chair and gently grab Hoseok's left hand and place it to your heart.

"I don't know who did this to you," You mutter as you stare at Hoseok's face, rage builds up inside you and you feel your temperature rise with your anger, "But I won't rest until I find them."

You were able to spend another ten minutes with Hobi before the police walked in and escorted you out of the room. They took you to the police station where you were to be questioned and recorded.

You stare at the brown table in front of you and you rest your arms on it. You stare into space as the image of the unconscious Hobi crosses your mind, you hope he wakes up soon.

You're unresponsive when the door to the interrogation room opens and two cops walk in.

"Miss L/N, this is Detective Sung Jeon, and I'm Officer Kim Hayoon. We have a few questions for you." Officer Hayoon says as she and Detective Sung take their seats in front of you. You look up at them with your eyes glazed over, the only emotions showing in your eyes was fear and anger.

"I don't care what you ask me, if it leads to put whoever did this to Hobi behind bars, I'll answer whatever questions you ask." Your voice cracks as you stare hopeless at the two people in front of you, you can see they aren't convinced with your words, but you straighten up and wipe at your eyes.