Chapter 27

Sooyoung slowly woke up from being knocked unconscious again. She felt extremely nauseous, although there was nothing left in her stomach. Her body ached all over as she looks around her prison, she didn't hear any voices or any stirring around.

'They left me here..' Sooyoung thought and her eyes widened, she could loosen the bindings on her arms and legs! She turned her head to the side to begin gnawing on the rope only for her hope to fade, the ropes had been replaced with actual handcuffs. Sooyoung groaned as she laid on the bed.

"Now how am I going to get out?" She thought aloud as she begins to look for anything she thought she could possibly use. Her heart stops when her eyes cross paths with the burn marks and lashes from the whip that decorate her skin. Her heart soon breaks into fast and hard beats to compensate from when it had rested, her eyes traveled up her stomach to her chest and arms. Those bastards were ruining her body, they were trying to destroy her beauty!

"You pricks!" Sooyoung shouts as she rocks back and forth, "I'm going to kill you for this!" Her empty threats fell on deaf ears, no one was around to hear her scream, no one would be able to unless they were in the house.

Sooyoung soon stops her struggles and she begins to think on all the things that happened to her up to this point. She dated one of the most kind men in the world, he gave her everything, anything she wanted he would give, all except one thing. But that all ended when you got more into the picture. Hoseok would be messaging you more, paying attention to you more, giving you things you didn't deserve more. Sooyoung was enraged at how differently Hoseok would treat you two, Sooyoung would have to beg, plead, and constantly remind Hoseok of the things she desired, but when it came to you it was as if Hoseok spent his entire life memorizing it.

But there was one night that topped the cake of the reasons why she loathed you.

~*~

Sooyoung had everything perfectly set up in her room, her parents were out of town and wouldn't be back until the next day. She had the lights dimmed low and she had rose petals strung over her bed sheets. She wore her crimson lace set and she had messaged Hoseok to be at her house. Nothing could ruin this for her, everything was perfect.

She had been trying to get Hoseok to have sex with her for almost a month now, every advance she made would be turned down. She was honestly severely disappointed at how long it's been taking for her to get in his pants, any man would've but himself out without even needing to be asked! However, Hoseok was different, severely different.

Sooyoung heard her front door open and she immediately lays herself across the bed in a sexy position, she grabs some of the rose petals and strings it across her body. Hoseok wouldn't be able to resist!

"Sooyoung?" Hoseok asks from the front door before his footsteps approach her bedroom door, "Are you in here—" Hoseok's eyes widened at what he saw, Sooyoung's feline smile grew as she runs her hand up her thigh.

"You surely know how to keep a girl waiting.~" Sooyoung crawls towards Hoseok and stops at the edge of her bed, "I think I should be rewarded for waiting so patiently. Don't you?"

"What are you up to, Sooyoung?" That was an answer she didn't want to hear. She huffed before she gets off the bed and slowly makes her way to Hoseok. She presses her body against his side and she trails her hand up his chest.

"I was thinking we could have some fun tonight—"

"Sooyoung, how many times do I have to tell you? I'm not ready for this." Hoseok says as he gently pushes Sooyoung off of him, "I don't think we're ready for our relationship to turn sexual—"

"You mean that you're not ready," Sooyoung fires back, "I have been ready, for a long time now, Hoseok. Why won't you have sex with me? Am I not pretty enough for you? Is that it?"

"No! Of course not! I just don't want to—"

"Oh, I bet if Y/N asked you it would be a totally different story wouldn't it? All she has to do is say your name and your pants come flying off, don't they?"

"I think you're taking this the wrong way." Hoseok says calmly as he holds his hands up in defense, "I don't even have feelings for Y/N!"

"Get out my house." Sooyoung grits her teeth as she begins to push the protesting Hoseok out of the door. She slams it in his face and locks it, she presses her ear against the door to hear Hoseok crying. She listened harder when she hears that he was on the phone with you.

"Y/N... she did it again," Hoseok cried and Sooyoung's blood boiled, he always went to you first, "I don't know what I'm doing wrong! I need your help... I don't know what to do anymore! Can I please come over? I need you..."

Hoseok's sobs escalated as he practically shouted into his phone. Sooyoung heard him say that he'll be at your place as soon as he could. Sooyoung flares her nostrils as she glares at Hoseok through the door.

'Two can play at that game.'

She storms back into her room. She snatched up her phone and scrolls through the list of numbers she would call if she was ever in the mood and Hoseok wouldn't tend to her needs. Her eyes light up as she presses on the familiar name: Park Jimin.

"Is that my lovely angel on the line?" Jimin's melodic voice fuels Sooyoung's ears, she feels her heart flutter in her chest. She could always rely on Jimin, he would be there with her in a heartbeat. But she never told him about her relationship with Hoseok, he wouldn't be with her if she told him.

"Jimin~ how would you like to come over?

My parents aren't home."

~*~

Sooyoung closes her eyes as she relishes the memory of how Jimin pleased her every time. How he would willingly bend at her will just to please her. She wishes that Hoseok would've acted that way towards her.

Since he acted that way towards you.

You were the reason Hoseok never took her to bed. You were the reason why he never caressed her or even looked at her in a desirable way. She hated you for it, she wanted to get back at you for it. But the damned chlorine didn't work as it should have, she knew she shouldn't have bought it from that old hag she had bumped into.

"Wretched witch," Sooyoung spat, "You said it would help get rid of my enemies, not bring her closer to my man!" But this wasn't the end of her plans, no. Once she's out of these chains, she's going to find you. She'll get her justice. She'll have her Hoseok back.

And she'll live happily ever after.