Chapter 31

Taehyung held Yoongi's shirt tightly as he switches his aim from him to Namjoon, CiCi quickly walks over to Yoongi and presses her knife to his neck. Taehyung slowly walks over with the gun aimed for Namjoon's skull. Namjoon's face was glistening in sweat as he stood completely still. Taehyung smiles as he presses the barrel against Namjoon's temple.

"Do I scare you now, hyung?" Taehyung tilts his head and gives him puppy eyes, "Surely, someone as soft as us can't scare you this much?"

"Go to hell," Namjoon curses and Taehyung sets his head back into its original position, he slowly places his finger at the trigger and presses the gun harder to the point were Namjoon is bending at the pressure.

"If I do, I'll meet you down there." Taehyung growls before he looks at CiCi and smiles. She nods and takes the knife off of Yoongi's neck, "Thanks for the tip, Suga."

"Yeah, yeah, next time don't press a gun to the back of my head." Namjoon's eyes widen and he begins to shout.

"You ratted me out?" Namjoon's voice cracks in disbelief, "You were working with them this entire time?"

Yoongi shrugs and wraps an arm across CiCi's shoulders, he looks at her and smiles before looking back to Namjoon, "Her older sister married my brother, and you know how I am about family."

"But did you have to say I was psychotic?" CiCi raises a brow and looks at her in-law. Yoongi nods his head and ruffles her hair.

"You are psychotic, anyways, I'll see y'all around." Yoongi says as he begins to walk off. Taehyung grins as he grabs the back of Namjoon's shirt, Yoongi got about ten paces in before he stops and turns around.

"Oh, and Namjoon?" Yoongi's gummy smile flashes, his coal eyes are shining as he stares at the frightened younger man, "Don't drop the soap."

~*~

Namjoon's knuckles where white as he grips the steering wheel, CiCi and Tae both sat in the back seat, Taehyung still having the gun pointed to Namjoon's skull. He had no choice but to take them to Sooyoung, he wasn't trying to die, not today, not when you were so close in his grasp. He had a plan, he was going to blame it all on Zico, he wasn't going down. Not like this, he had you, you were right there. He's not letting you go again.

He's going to make you remember him, one way or another.

Namjoon pulls into the driveway of Zico's house and slowly exits his car. Taehyung doesn't let his arm falter as the three of them walk up the stairs to the front door.

"I don't know what Zico is doing right now," Namjoon licks his lips as he turns the key in the lock, "But if he sees you, he's going to try and do something drastic. He's been planning this from the start, but he didn't suspect you two."

"Just open the door." CiCi demands as she places her knife in a holster. Namjoon slowly opens the door and walks in, Taehyung stays close to Namjoon and has a hard grip on his shoulder. Namjoon swallows hard and clears his throat.

"Zic? I'm back!" Namjoon announces, "Are you in the basement?" When there wasn't an answer, Namjoon tries to look over his shoulder, but his eyes meet the barrel of Taehyung's gun and he immediately looks forward again.

"H-He's probably down there, that's where Sooyoung is." Taehyung gives Namjoon a shove and keeps the gun trained on him.

"Show me."

Namjoon begins to slowly walk towards the basement, he knew the hall was cramped, so it would be too hard for the both of them to walk beside him. This would be his chance of escaping.