Chapter 39

A/N: WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT WILL BE IN THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER! IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ, I'D ADVISE YOU TO WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT BATCH OF CHAPTERS ARE UPDATED!

Thank you to those who are active readers to this story 😁🙏 it means a lot to me!

_____________________________

You slowly open your eyes and they slowly focus as you stare at the sleeping form in front of you. Jiho's sleeping state makes him look so innocent, as if he could never commit the crimes he has.

Soft snores come from the brown haired man and your eyes are halfway open as you look at him, you just couldn't understand it. Why couldn't he and Namjoon just approach you normally? Why couldn't they just want to start over with your friendship? Why did they just have to take you like this?

You hadn't realized that Jiho had woken up until you feel his arms wrap around you and pull you closer to him. He presses a possessive kiss to your forehead and groans softly as he nuzzles his cheek against yours.

"Good morning, baby." Jiho's raspy voice is only low enough for you to hear, "How did you sleep?"

"I don't know, good? I guess." You say as you look away from the man in front of you, Jiho only presses butterfly kisses along your jawline and he travels down to your neck. You freeze in place and just continue to let him do whatever he wants, you didn't want any trouble.

"Mm. Bad dream, maybe?" You only shrug in response and you feel large, warm hands place themselves on your hips, "Maybe I can make it so you have a wonderful fantasy instead?"

"How would you do that?" You shouldn't have asked that question, because the look in Jiho's eyes holds fiery lust and he lets his gaze drop to your lips before he licks his own.

"How about I just show you instead of tell you?" Your eyes widen when Jiho pins both your wrists above your head with one hand, he slides his free hand up your shirt and he begins to attack your neck with kisses and love bites. You clench your eyes shut and turn your head away, immediately regretting everything.

"J-Jiho! Stop!" You say and Jiho bites your neck harshly, you whimper in response and Jiho pulls away from your neck and tightens his grip on your wrists.

"I'm tired of playing nice, Y/N," Jiho's voice is dark and threatening and you stare at the man in pure fear, "Joon was right, if I want to get what I really want, I need to stop being so soft..."

Jiho forcefully kisses you and shoves his tongue in your mouth, you try to pry your wrists apart, only for his grip to tighten and you whimper at how much it hurts. Jiho's tongue explores your mouth as his hand begins to group your left breast. You close your eyes shut again and tears begin to flow down.

Jiho pulls away from your lips and reattached himself to your neck. His teeth graze your flesh before he slowly sinks them in, he sucks harshly and you let out a sound of protest.

"Sh, baby, it'll feel good soon. You'll like it, I promise." Jiho whispers against your neck before he lifts himself up, he keeps your wrists pinned as he begins to shift your shirt off your body. You wriggle around and try to break loose and a hard smack is hit against your thigh.

"Behave." Jiho's demanding voice causes your breath to lodge in your throat, "Or I'll have to do something drastic."

You fail to swallow as you turn your head away from the man. Your breathing was uneven and you couldn't help but cry. Jiho tears your shirt off and immediately attaches his lips to your collarbone. He skims his teeth across before he runs his warm, wet tongue all over your body. As he moves closer to your breasts, his cold nose hovers above your skin.