Chapter 64

"I want you, Hobi... Please, take me." As if out of instinct, Hoseok pins you to your bed and attacks your lips. His hands hold your waist firmly as he places one of his legs between yours, he's eager, you can tell, he's kissing you with much need, begging for more.

Hoseok softly bites your lower lip and you go to laugh at the action before he slips his tongue in your mouth, your face immediately heats up as your tongues swirl together. Hoseok's hand begins to travel up your shirt, his fingertips grazing every inch possible as he takes your shirt off.

He throws away the unwanted article and his eyes travel across your body with hunger, "Damn, puppy. Why do you have to be so beautiful in every way?"

You blush darker and go to cover yourself up, only to have Hoseok's large, warm hands to wrap gently around your wrist and to pull your arms away.

"Don't be embarrassed, puppy." Hoseok pecks your cheek, "You're beautiful."

You nod your head before your eyes flick to Hoseok's shirt, your eyes gleam over with lust as you grab at his shirt and pull it off of him. Hoseok grins wide as he watches you taking off his clothes, he's never seen you so wild, on such a sex drive, but he definitely wasn't complaining.

You both work each other's pants off and that's when Hoseok began to take back control of the situation. He places one hand in the curve of your back, the other trails it's way to your breast. Hoseok kisses lightly against your jawline down to your neck, he leaves small grazes of his teeth against your skin and you bite your lower lip. Hoseok grabs at your breast while his teeth grabs at the flesh of your neck. A shudder wracks through your body and goosebumps raise on your arms.

Hoseok growls in delight as he feels your body reacting to his touch, he places a soft kiss on your neck before he trails back up to capture your lips. His hand traveled lower and lower until his fingertips grazed your inner thigh, your entire body felt on fire as the man above you tugs his lip with his teeth.

"Watch my hand, puppy." Hoseok whispers in your ear and your eyes drop to see his hand slowly gliding up your thigh, his fingertips tickling your skin and you chew your lower lip. He approaches agonizingly slow to your core and you can feel Hoseok's hot breath graze the shell of your ear.

A warm rumble sounds through Hoseok's chest, "Are you enjoying yourself? I've never seen you so mesmerized before."

You swallow hard when you feel Hoseok's fingers brush against your core and you clamp your eyes shut, "Y-Yes, I'm enjoying myself." You weakly squeak out and Hoseok smiles as he presses a kiss to your cheek.

"I'm glad, because you're going to enjoy yourself even more soon." Hoseok softly bites your jaw as he slides his finger deep inside of you and your breath hitches, he slowly moves his finger up and down as he pulls and pushes at a consistent rhythm. You bite your lip and moan softly, the heat reaching deep within you, you wanted to be vocal, you wanted Hoseok to know how much of an affect his actions had on you.

And he wanted to hear every bit of it.

"Louder, puppy." He commands and you visibly shudder as he slips in another finger, "Let me hear your voice."

"H-Hobi," You whine and bite your lower lip, "Please go faster." You clench your teeth as you feel him slips in a second finger, you swallow hard as you feel him moving around inside of you, you slightly grip the sheets and try to turn your face away from embarrassment. With his free hand, Hoseok softly turns your head back to face him, your eyes were hooded with a desire for this man, and it turned him on even more.

"You're such a good girl, puppy," Hoseok muses before pecking a kiss to your nose, you feel him start to pick up his pace and your mouth hangs open in a slight 'o' shape, "I want to see how much pleasure I can actually give you." You whimper out another moan and decide it was time for his payback. You discretely move your hand over to cup the bulge in his boxers and Hoseok goes stiff, sucking in a quick breath before relaxing into your hand.