Into the Darkness of the Night

*snap*
I spin on my heel, whipping my head around. "....hello?" I whisper (hopefully) to the black nothingness that surrounds me. I furrow my eyebrows as I stumble further into the silence of the forest.

I'm not sure why I'm out here. Something pulled me to these woods, call it a primal urge. Though, I feel a strong sense of fear now, replacing instinct. I'm not sure what drove me to walking deep into this unknown forest, but one thing is for sure; there is someone following me.

I stop dead in my tracks, straining to listen in the stillness of the night. The only sound reaching my ears, the gentle rustling of the red-stained leaves above.

I hold my breath, the sound of my own pulse deafening in the silence surrounding. I stand perfectly still contemplating whether I should just go back, when a low, growl-like voice whispers in my ear, "'ello love."

I gasp in shock and bolt forward. I don't get very far, running into a low hanging branch. I make a soft oof sound as I fall to the damp ground. A low chuckle sounds beside me as a calloused thumb swipes my forehead. A small whimper escapes me as the form draws closer.

A rough hand pulls my chin to the side and I feel wetness on my forehead. "Mmm...you taste divine, love." My heart speeds into overdrive as I lose consciousness.