Back to the River

We quickly finish the champagne, then George and I head back on the path to the house while the others clean up the candles.

George leads me down a beautifully moonlit path, although I am terrible with direction, I can tell he's leading me away from what I thought was our intended destination.

I keep quiet and rest my head on his shoulder, relishing the glowing happiness radiating off the two of us. George stops abruptly, the moon cutting brightly through a break in the trees, highlighting the sharpness of his cheekbones.

He holds me out at arms distance, gazing intensely into my eyes. I smile at him warmly, sliding my hands along his arms to grasp his hands.

"I'm the luckiest man on Earth..." he mutters, more to himself than to me. "You really are, aren't you?" I tease, closing the distance between us. A small smile plays on his lips, "I mean it, ________. Nothing, no one, is as beautiful as you. Nothing could ever compare. Of all us lads, I don't know why you'd choose me..time and time again...I'm not the most handsome, I'm not the funniest, I'm not as-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his, in a heated, needy kiss.

George hums in surprise, but doesn't pull back, instead pulling me flush to him, guiding his hands up the back of the blouse I'm wearing. I pull my head back slightly, speaking against his warm lips, "George, you may  think those things, but I can assure you, I do not. To me, you are the epitome of the perfect man. You're charming, smart, hilarious, not to mention incredibly sexy..." I trail off, biting my lip as I unashamedly look him up and down.

George smirks, taking hold of my hand once more, "come on love, I've got another little surprise for you." I don't question him as he pulls me quickly down the path. After a few minutes I hear the faint sound of water.

We exit the woods, and I see we're back at square one, the river. I notice the blanket is still sprawled out along the side of the riverbank, looking warm and inviting.

I lower my body to the blanket as George disappears a few feet from where we just exited. He reappears in moments, holding a large picnic basket. Not realizing how hungry I was until this very moment, my stomach growls out a low, embarrassingly long noise.

I feel my cheeks heat as I cross my arms over my stomach, willing it to shut up. George chuckles, setting the basket down, then sitting next to me. He opens the basket, revealing some simple peanut butter and jam sandwiches, a bottle of sweet red wine with some glasses, and a camera.

George and I dig into the sandwiches quickly, both quite famished from the days events. After a moment of silent eating, he pops open the bottle of wine, pouring us two generous glasses. "To the future Mrs. Harrison.." he says lowly, handing me a glass. "To a wonderful future together.." I say back, and we clink our glasses, drinking deeply, sating the dryness of our mouths from the peanut butter.

After quickly finishing our glasses, George sets them aside, pulling the camera from the basket. He snaps a quick photo of me, the photo printing from the front of the camera. He shakes it, the picture of me slowly appearing.

After a few moments he hands it to me, and I stare at it in wonder. "That is a very neat camera!" George chuckles, holding the camera away from him, pointing at the two of us, I giggle as he snaps a picture. He grabs the fresh print, setting it aside with the other. George kisses my cheek, snapping another, then snaps another of us full on kissing.

We lay back on the blanket, George stretching his arms out, getting both our heads in the next photo. Suddenly, George sit up, snapping a candid photo of me staring up at the stars, my hair sprawled around me like a halo.

"You're stunning, my love." George whispers, looking down at me lovingly. I smile, content with life, "so are you, Georgie."

He sets the camera aside, sliding his hand up the front of my blouse, toying with the cup of my bra. I giggle, arching up, allowing him to unsnap the back. George slowly unbuttons me, exposing my flesh to the chilled night air.

He pulls my bra off, leaving me topless, and slightly shivering. "See? Gorgeous..." He gently traces a finger around my hardened nipple, reaching for the camera once more. He stands and snaps another photo, the flash bright on my half lidded eyes.

George pulls his shirt off, kneeling beside me. "George.." I whisper, reaching to tug on his belt. He takes the hint, unbuckling it. He stands again, making quick work of removing his remaining clothing.

I stare up at George, glowing gorgeously in the pale moonlight. He kneels by me again as I sit up to undress fully. Both on our knees, our eyes lock, and we lean in, kissing slowly.

Our lips dance sensually against one another, the chilliness in the air completely forgotten about now. Our flushed bodies tangle together as we lay back onto the blanket. George hovers above me, trailing his fingers gently across any exposed part of my they can touch.

"I love you.." George whispers between kisses. "And I love you." I state back, gently tugging his hair.

George reaches between us, aligning himself at my center. He doesn't break our kiss as he slowly pushes into me. We both exhale serenely, feeling as one.

George continues to kiss me passionately, our bodies moving in sync. I have never felt so connected to someone as I did in this moment.

Every little touch, every brush of George's swollen lips against mine, every lift tracing of his fingers, burns the fire in me brighter.

George's pace never falters, offering the most intense pleasure either one of us has ever felt. My legs wrap around his waist, "I'm so close, Geo.." I pant out, as George presses his forehead to my shoulder in concentration.

"Me too, darling.." he whispers back. George continues his strong, steady thrusts, moving the hair from my neck.

I feel his fangs prick my skin, the intense pleasure pushing me to a blinding orgasm.

George grunts as I flutter around him, drawing his orgasm out quickly. George continues to thrust until he's emptied completely into me.

Removing his fangs, he rolls off of me, tracing his fingers across my slick body. "I love you, ____. My fiancée, my soulmate.." His soft strokes cause my eyes to slowly close, the last thing I hear myself whisper, "my sweet George..I love you so..."