Nocturnal Emissions - Part 1

The four lads slowly release me, moving to stand in a line, looking at me with adoration.

I grin, "what are you guys lookin' at?" John holds up his finger, "wait for it....wait for it.." I raise my eyebrows in confusion, then my top falls down again.

"John!" I squeak, throwing my arms up. "Please, _______. We've seen them. No need to hide.." Paul says, stepping forward and gently moving my arms.

Although what he said is true, my face still flushes red under their gazes. Paul keeps his hands on my arms, his hazel eyes staring down at me.

Paul leans forward, pressing his plump lips into the swell of my breast. My eyes flutter shut and my head drifts to the side, "..oh...Paul..."

I feel him smile against my skin, then suddenly the light behind my eyes fades out. I open my eyes to see we're in a cozy tent.

"I'd like to have you to myself for a bit..." Paul says, standing his full height. I smile up at him, reaching back to free myself completely from my top, tossing it to the corner.

"Such a good girl you are..." he says lowly, gently cupping my breasts in both hands.

I slide my hands up his chest, then across his shoulders and up the back of his neck until my fingers are gliding through his dark tresses.

He leans in to connect our lips, keeping his kisses delicate, like I might crack under his touch.

I lean against him fully, surrendering myself to his soft lips.

He pulls back for air, and squeezes his eyes shut briefly, before walking me backward and sitting me down on a massive pile of plush blankets.

He grips my bottoms and slides them down my legs, making sure to gently touch every inch of skin he can.

I reach out to grab the waistband of his swim shorts, slowly pulling them down, scraping my fingernails gently down the backs of his legs.

He hums, running his hands through my hair, gently gripping it at the roots. I sigh quietly, wetting my lips as I lean in to take him into my mouth.

Paul halts my movements by pulling my hair back slightly, "no love, you're the one in recovery, let us take care of you.."

Paul releases my hair, pushing my shoulders back gently to lay down. He hovers over me momentarily before separating my legs with his hand.

His eyes greedily roam my body, seemingly taking a mental photo with every blink. He trails his eyes slowly to mine, a loving sparkle radiating out to form a flush on his cheeks.

Paul hums a bit then serenades me slowly, in a low, lilting tone, "I give her all my love.....that's all I do...and if you saw my love...you'd love her too..."

My heart swells with emotion and I hold my arms out to him. He wastes no time in pressing himself close to me.

I run my fingers across his face, his stubble prickly under my smooth skin. I trail a finger over his plump lips, "I love you too, Paul..."

He smooches my finger rapidly, causing me to giggle. "You are the most divine creature this world has ever been graced with, _______."

"Such a charmer, you." I say, planting a kiss on his lovely heart shaped lips. "Only for you, my love.." he responds, kissing me back deeper, fingers tracing patterns on my thighs.

I settle my hand on the back of his head, pulling him closer. "Make love to me, Paul..." He connects our lips again, a spark of aching desire splits through me as our lips mold perfectly.

"Gladly..." he replies, reaching down to guide himself in. He thrusts a few times before being fully enveloped deep within me.

I let out a soft breath at the wonderful sensation of being so intimately connected with another soul.

He buries his face in my neck, breathing deeply, "you smell divine, baby..." He kisses his way to my lips again, beginning to roll his hips.

"Paul..." I whisper against his burning lips, sliding my hands lightly up his sides, resting them gently on his shoulder blades.

"My lovely girl.." Paul whispers, lowering his head back to my neck. His hands slide themselves to the back of my head, his long fingers tangling in my hair.

He leans on his forearms, planting kisses along my pulse point. I dig my fingers into his back, silently begging him to go faster.

Hearing my silent pleas, Paul quickens his pace, pulling my hair gently with every thrust. "ahh.. Paul..." I moan, nails cutting into his skin, "..keep going...just like that...."

Paul grunts, continuing his assault on my most sensitive spot. I close my eyes, focusing on the intense pleasure Paul is giving to me.

The air in the tent thickens as Paul slides his body on mine, covering both of us in a light sheen of sweat.

"ohh..Paul...I'm...." I trail off, voice lost in a long drawn out groan of his name. Paul concentrates his movements until he feels me shudder beneath him.

Every inch of my body feels as if alight with white hot flames as my orgasm rips through me. I flutter around Paul, my body begging for his warmth to release into me.

Paul's breathing grows shallow as he pushes in as deep as he can go, pulling my head back he presses his lips roughly to my throat, "I love you.." His voice comes out in a shaky, broken whisper as he fills me.

Another small moan escapes my lips as he slowly pulls out. Proof of our shared completion slowly pooling beneath me.

Paul kisses me tenderly, entwining our hands together, "...I love her..."