Ritchie. *smut*

(Smut ⚠️)

We all trudge tiredly into the house, and I speak, "Are going to just wait until tomorrow to get Nadya and my stuff? I'm kinda beat..." I punctuate my point with a loud yawn.

George rubs my back soothingly, "yes, darling, we can go tomorrow. You've had a long day, let's get some rest, yeah?" I nod and rest my head on his shoulder.

John clears his throat, "so?" I straighten up and face him, "soooo what?"

Paul cuts in, "who do you want to spend the night with tonight? We've got to be fair about it.." He wiggles his eyebrows.

Ritchie is behind them, gazing thoughtfully at me. I'm silent for a few seconds, then squeeze George's hand. I turn to face George, placing my hand on his cheek. He smiles warmly at me, and whispers softly, "it's okay love, we'll see each other in the morning, right?"

I nod slowly, and kiss him tenderly, resting my forehead against his. "I love you, Geo.." George kisses me again, "I love you, _______."

I give George's hand a final squeeze and turn back to the other three, impatiently awaiting my answer. I bite my lip, heart hammering in my chest, "tonight I'll stay with...Ritchie."

Ritchie smiles widely, showing his teeth. Paul and John both sigh, "care for a night cap Macca?" Paul nods his head as they stalk away.

Ritchie walks up to me, clasping my small hand in both of his. He glances over my shoulder to George, he releases my hand and walks over to him saying something in his ear.

He grasps my hand again, "don't worry George, I'll treat her good." Ritchie says as he leads me up to his room.

I give one final look back to George as we disappear up the stairs. My legs start feeling shaky as we near his room. I notice his room is the one right after George's.

Ritchie stops outside his door, turning to face me. His blue eyes are soft as he stares down at me. My eyes averted themselves to the floor, nervousness eating away at me.

He tilts my chin up with his finger, "hey love, no need to be nervous, eh? It's just me." I smile at him and he reaches back to open his door.

He allows me to enter first. My eyes wander about the room. Tons of records adorn the shelves, as with the other rooms, there's a large wardrobe. He has a small desk with books all over it, and a comfy chair in the corner.

My eyes are drawn to his bed last, my heart rate increasing somehow. It's covered with black silk sheets, and a deep red comforter. I feel my cheeks go red as I imagine how wonderful those sheets must feel. I breathe deeply through my nose, smelling the wonderful masculine scent of Ritchie.

I hear the door click shut, my nerves spiking again. "Calm down love, I can hear your heart from here." He jokes, taking a step toward me. Suddenly his arms are around me, head dipped in the curve of my neck, "you smell...delightful."

I take in a sharp breath at his sudden closeness. His deep voice sends shivers down my spine, "red is my favorite color you know...and you wear it very, very well."

I bite my lip to keep from making any noise. "Why don't you change into something more comfortable, sweetheart." He releases me, opening up his wardrobe.

I peek inside, seeing a few items of ladies clothing. "Are these mine?" I ask running my hand through the hanging garments.

"They are, we all kept our favorites.." His hand trails down my side, raising goosebumps. I look at him, "do you mind waiting outside while I change?" He nods and leaves me alone in his room.