The Book

"Should we gather our things?" I ask, as George leads us to the house. He shakes his head, "nah. I'll send Rings to do it tomorrow." I smile shaking my head, "that's mean, Geo." We both burst into giggles as we walk up the steps.

George swings the door open, and our giggles abruptly stop as we're met with the gazes of John, Paul, and Ritchie.

Their eyes are wide as they take in our disheveled appearances, from our lovely flower crowns, to the dirt and leaves stuck all over our bodies.

"What the bloody hell happened to you?" John asks, shamelessly looking me up and down. George gives him the eye, "We uh....had...fun?" He answers lamely.

"What kind of fun? Fighting a bear?" Ritchie asks. I giggle, causing George to giggle. We full on laugh and run up the stairs, the others looking after us, bewildered.

We sprint into our room, slamming and locking the door behind us. Our giggles fade, until we lock eyes with each other.

We fall back into the bed laughing loudly until we're out of breath. George pulls me close, "goodnight, darling. Sweet dreams. I love you."

I smile, snuggling closer to him, "mmmm...night Geo..I love you..."

************************************

*George's POV*

I awaken to the brilliant golden sunshine streaming through the window. I turn to ________, she looks gorgeous as ever. The sunlight dances across her skin, making it glow brightly, beautifully. The flower crown still rests gently on her head, making her look like a sleeping princess waiting for her true love's first kiss.

 The flower crown still rests gently on her head, making her look like a sleeping princess waiting for her true love's first kiss

Before I can control myself, I lean down and kiss her warm lips softly. She makes a soft humming noise, weakly pressing her lips back into mine. "Geo.." her voice comes out in a husky whisper, sending shivers down my spine.

"Yes, my princess?" I reply, tracing my thumb across her cheek. She smiles, pressing her face into my touch, softly speaking "we're engaged, aren't we?"

I grin widely, reaching for her left hand, I hold it up, the diamonds glinting in the bright rays of sunshine, "looks to be, unfortunately for you.." I tease, kissing the ring.

She chuckles, a soft delicate sound, like bells. "Oh, come off it Geo." She says hiding her smirk behind her hand. "I'll come off on you.." I whisper back lowly, sliding my hand over the curve of her breast.

She inhales sharply at the contact, the air in the room shifting from playful, to lustful in a matter of seconds. "George..." she whines, grabbing onto my hand on her breast. I bite my lip, squeezing roughly. She arches her back off the mattress, pushing into my touch.

I growl, leaning down to kiss her roughly. "George...." she pleads again. "What is it, love?" I ask as innocently as possible while dipping my hand between her thighs. My eyes shift back to her face, her lust blown eyes steal my gaze as I lean in closer...

*******

After a wonderful morning with George, we clean ourselves and head downstairs in search of food.

After rummaging through the cabinets and refrigerator we discover  there's nothing to eat.

Paul walks in holding a small sheet of paper, "Ringo and I are going shopping, is there anything you'd like us to get?"

I take the list from his hands, reading over the various food items and household things. "No, I don't need anything, but thank you."

George shrugs, "I'm sure you've got it handled Paul." He nods and leaves out the front door. I turn to George, "I'm going up to the library for a while, care to join?"

"I would love to, darling. I really would, but I promised John yesterday I'd set up a....thing...with him today.."

I raise my eyebrows suspiciously, "oooookay....have fun darling." I lean up and kiss him, then bound up the stairs to the library.

I step in and gently close the door behind me. I dig through hundreds of books trying to find a certain key word. I must have spent hours up here, when I finally find a the thing I've been waiting to read.

"The blood of the Psyche is a sacred gift to all vampire-kind. The Fountain of Life can heal all vampires from sterilization, making them the savior of our people.

There may be some greedy, evil vampires who will want the Psyche to themselves, this will diminish the power within the Psyche, killing them slowly."

I swallow hard, memories flashing behind my eyes, but I continue on;

"After a violent death, the Psyche may be reincarnated through special measures, and bearing a greater gift even yet. Any child the Psyche produces, will also be a Psyche.

One important thing a Psyche must be warned with, is they must remain peaceful. Bringing another's life to an end is forbidden, and will cause the Psyche to slowly wither away.

The most powerful gift a Psyche has, is  blood giving power.  A Psyche can inject their blood into a being that is suffering, effectively turning their lives positive."

My heart quickens at the last line, I can save people? Would it work on...him? It must...it said being, nothing specific...how do I inject my blood? I run my fingers over my teeth, feeling dull as ever. I read on;

"A Psyche has fangs, but they are not as visible as other vampires. To elongate their fangs, a Psyche should think about the peace they wish to bring, and something they love, this will cause the fangs to naturally grow. A Psyche can also cause fang growth by absolute rage, but this is a dangerous route to take, as the Psyche may cause severe injury or even death to the chosen victim."

I stop reading and close my eyes, thinking about all vampires living as one. No more death, just bliss. Then my mind wanders to George, his beaming smile, perfect cheekbones, adorable accent...

After a moment I feel a pain in my mouth, dull at first, then growing to a feverishly painful stabbing sensation. I cover my mouth with my hands, feeling warm blood trickle through my fingers.

I let out a high pitched cry as the pain crescendoes. George bursts into the room, upon seeing my blood covered self, he runs over to me, "______! What happened!? Love, are you okay?!"

The pain in my mouth is too great to speak, so I lower my hands, revealing the extremely long, slender fangs protruding from my gums.

"What!? How?!" George exclaims, cupping my face softly. I try to speak, but a blinding white pain causes me to black out.

*****************

Hello, darlings! Hope you liked the chapter, and my little sketch to go along with it 💜💜🕉