The Road To Recovery

***Your POV***

There's a terrible pain burning across my neck, but I can't move. I feel too weak.

Everyone sounds muffled, like I'm listening underwater.

I feel trapped.

What is happening to me?

It's cold. I'm cold. Everything is dark, I want to move, but I can't.

Am...am I...dead....?

My frenzied thoughts are interrupted by an intense pain digging into my neck.

I want to cry out, but my paralyzed state keeps me silent as ever.

The pain spreads quickly, it's like needles piercing me over and over again.

A deep emotional wave crashes over me, a sheer panic setting in.

Is this it? Where are my boys?

I feel a painful, longing ache spread through me. If I could cry, I know I would be at this moment.

I didn't even get to say goodbye....

I can feel the blackness taking hold and I call out to the void, please, not this time..

****George's POV****

I'm so amped up I find it hard to fall asleep. The others are in and out with Emma, setting up an IV for ______, making the hard task nearly impossible.

After what seems like hours I finally start drifting off.

**************

My eyes flutter open, squinting against the bright sun shining through the trees towering over me.

I sit up quickly, I need to find her.

I rush through the beautiful forest I woke up in, pushing aside branches, jumping over small streams, until I see a clearing up ahead.

My heart beats faster as I sprint to my new destination. That's where she is. I can feel it.

Once I reach the clearing I see something white in the distance.

I run to it, my heart nearly stopping when I realize it's her.

She looks gorgeous as ever. Laying on her back, flowing white dress billowed out around her. Her clasped hands resting gently on her stomach. A flower crown adorning her head, her eyes closed.

She's the picture of peace. Quiet and soft.

I kneel next to her, placing my hand on her cheek. She doesn't stir.

My eyebrows crease in worry.
This is her dream...isn't it? Why isn't she waking up?

I trace my thumb over her lips, still no movement.

"_______..." I speak softly, leaning closer.

She's so still, it doesn't even look like she's breathing.