The Snuggle Trouble

"_____......________....wake up, angel face."

My eyes fly open, and I jump to my feet as quickly as possible. Spinning on my heel, I come face to face with him. I stumble backward, but gain my footing quickly, tired of appearing weak.

I jut my chin out defiantly, "Samuel." I speak icily, crossing my arms. He smirks at me, igniting a rage fueled fire in the pit of my stomach.

He chuckles, "aww, are you trying to be tough, babe?" An animalistic snarl emits from my bared teeth, fangs glinting in the dark room.

"Well, seeing as how this is the plane of your dreams, acting so carnal is not going to get you anywhere." I roll my eyes, "whatever, why are you here, then? To try and intimidate me more? To leave threatening words ringing in my ears to haunt me in my waking hours?"

Samuel's eyebrows shoot up in surprise as I continue on, "do you think you're tough? Macho? Do you think killing people is fun? I bet you kill innocent humans all the time just for the sport. Well I'll tell you something, Sammy. You don't scare me. Not anymore. I'm preparing to take you on, and when I do, your reign will END. You, will end"

  ***************

I slowly open my eyes, wondering what woke me. I lay still, not wanting to wake George and Paul. Then it comes again, and loud enough to wake the dead.

I grit my teeth as my stomach growls loudly. "Shhhhhh.." I whisper unnecessarily clutching it as if that will stop its screaming.

I slowly slide out of the bed, being careful not to wake the boys. I step quietly through the house, being as silent as I could possibly be.

When I reach the kitchen I glance at the clock, seeing it was only 3:29 in the morning. I shrug, remembering not eating anything at all the day before.

I open the fridge and scan my eyes over items inside. After a bit of debating, I pull out a block of cheese and a bag of grapes.

I set those aside and open the cabinets, trying to read the packages by the dim light of the moon. I settle on a package of saltines.

I slowly pull a drawer open, removing a knife and a cutting board. I open each package with extreme caution, the crinkly bags as loud as as a train horn to me.

I set the slab of cheese on the cutting board, lining the knife with the end of the cheese. As I make the first cut, Ritchie's voice sounds in my ear, "what'cha doin'?"

I squeak and drop the knife, spinning around to face him. "Damn it Richard! You scared the life out of me!" He chuckles, "I'm sorry, dear, I just wanted some snacks, like you're doing." He eyes my spread hungrily.

This time I laugh, "we can share, Ritchie!" He hops up on the counter, watching me prepare two plates of snacks. I hop up onto the counter next to him, passing him a plate.

We eat in silence, happily munching away. After we're finished, I put everything away, leaving the cutting board and knife in the sink for tomorrow, or today rather.

Ritchie grabs my hand as we walk up the stairs. Once we reach his room, he stops me and grabs the back of my head, kissing me. I smile into his kiss, "goodnight Ritchie." I press my lips against his again.

He gives me his signature smile, "goodnight, honey. Sweet dreams." With that he kisses me once more and disappears into the darkness of his room.

I slowly pad back to Paul's room, yawning as sleepiness hits me. The room is a bit brighter than Ritchie's, bright enough to see the display before me perfectly.

I place a hand over my mouth to stifle my laughter, for on the bed, George is spooning Paul. Nadya is stretched out behind him, leaving no room for me to lay back down.

I walk over to the bed, and shake George's shoulder gently. He makes a noise and buries his face in Paul's shoulder blade, causing me to laugh out loud. Giving up on George, I go over to Paul's side.

"Paul.." I whisper in his face, and shake him too. There's just as much of a reply from Paul. I know better than to wake Nadya, lest I be screeched at all night

I sigh, extremely tired at this point, so I go back to try George once more before crawling off to sleep with one of the other lads.

I shake George a little more violently this time, causing George to spring awake, scaring Nadya off the bed, who meows loudly in annoyance.

Paul jerks awake at the sudden noise in the room, throwing his head back into George's eye, George yells and holds his hand over it.

I stand there eyes wide in shock, wondering how this possibly could have escalated so quickly. Paul and George quickly realize they are still pressed together and George slides back quickly.

They turn their attention to me, standing in shock at the end of the bed.
Paul speaks first, "we shall never speak of this again."

"Speak for yourself!" John yells from the hallway, his footsteps fading as he runs from the scene.

Paul facepalms and sits up, eyes bleary. George is still holding his hand over his eye. I kneel on the bed, gently removing his hand and gasp.

"George, your eye is is almost swollen shut already," I gently touch his cheek, "and you're bleeding...let's get you cleaned up."

I help him stand, leading him to the bathroom. I have him sit on the edge of the tub as I wet a rag with hot water.

I dab the blood off of his cheek, and he grabs my wrist pulling me to him, his face between my breasts.

"George!" I say in surprise. He stands, keeping a hold on my wrist, "y'know the best way to heal these wounds is you.."

I blush at his husky, sleep thick voice and nod, moving my hair aside for him.

He kisses my pulse point a few times, mouth hot against the tender skin. On George's last kiss, he gently penetrates the smooth expanse of my neck.

I let out a pleasured sigh, melting into George's loving touch. He feeds for a bit longer than usual, making my vision a bit fuzzy.

After another moment he pulls back, his eye already fully open again, the cut on his cheek completely gone.

I smile at him, touching his freshly healed cheek. "Let's go to bed, darling." He takes my hand and leads me back to Paul's room.