Much Needed Stress Relief

****Happy 70th part, and 5k views💜💜💜💜🕉****

"...good..." I echo, letting out a low moan as George nibbles my earlobe.

George nips his way across my jawline, then down to my collarbone, sliding his hands up my body to quickly pull my buttons open.

George lets out a soft sigh, running his hands over the flesh of my stomach, the rough pads of his fingers sending electric shocks up my spine.

"...I need you..." he whispers against my chest, sneaking his hands under my back to unhook my bra.

I gingerly reach up and open the buttons of his shirt, "...then take me..."

George stands from the bed, removing his clothes while appraising me with a hungry smile.

Still feeling weak from John's encounter, I sit up with a small moan.

George moves to stand in front of me, helping me pull off my blouse and bra.

He gently pushes me back against the mattress, "you just lay here and let me make you feel good..."

I bite my lip as I watch him pull my capris down my legs. He kisses each revealed inch of skin softly until the soft fabric pools on the floor at his knees.

"..gorgeous.." he mutters, kissing back up my exposed legs to my now absolutely drenched knickers.

He captures the thin fabric in his teeth, pulling them down slowly until they join our other discarded clothes.

George guides me to the middle of the bed, climbing over me as I settle in.

"_____..." he breathes, gently pushing the hair out of my eyes.

"Geo.." I whisper back, beckoning him to me with open arms.

I open my legs for him, feeling his arousal hot on my thigh as he presses against me to lay delicate kisses across my collarbone.

"My lovely girl..." he breathes, aligning himself, moving his warm lips to mine.

He thrusts shallowly, inching himself into me slowly.

My soft sighs fill the air around us as he fully sheathes himself in me. His pulsing length filling the ache thrumming deep within.

"George..." I whine, sliding my hands up to rest on his biceps.

"Mmmmm...I love when you say my name..." he purrs.

His hands slide into my hair, holding the strands teasingly as he thrusts slowly.

I wrap my legs around his waist, resting them gently on his back.

George hums in approval, picking up his pace slightly, "...ahh...you feel fantastic my love...."

George's hot breath fans across my face as he speaks, "mmm..I bet you..ahhhh..feel much better..." I whisper, closing my eyes to focus on George's movements.

His soft lips make their way across my neck, moving up to mold sensually with mine.

George tugs my hair lightly, teasing my bottom lip with his tongue. I part my lips, brushing mine against his just barely.

George groans chasing after my tongue,  his pace picking up exponentially.

I grip his biceps tighter, pulling him deeper into me with my legs.

George releases my mouth, head dropping next to mine, lips brushing under my ear, "mmm...______... you're absolutely dripping.."

His words send a flare of delicious heat through my body causing me to grip harder, "..Geo..please...don't stop...."

He pulls my hair harder, using it as leverage to snap his hips roughly into mine.

"Do you like when I pull your hair like this?" He growls into my ear, shifting his angle to rub my g-spot harshly.

I cry out, arching my back. George pulls again, speeding his thrusts to a fever pitch, "I said, do you...like....it?" He pants out as his arms begin to tremble.

I gasp his name, moaning filthily before I can find the words to answer, "I do....I do...please...Geo...I'm..I'm so close..."

He pulls my head to the side, "you smell so good...darling..." he lets out a strangled moan, inching his face closer to my pulse point, hips hitting mine with bruising force.

"...I'm going to have you...and while I do...you will cum for me..." he breathes, lips brushing against my throat.

I whine, feeling the tension building inside about to snap. "Yes...please Geo...take me...make me feel good...."

George kisses my neck softly, "I'll make you feel much better than good, darling...." He punctuates his last sentence with his fangs piercing my abused flesh.

My voice cracks as I scream his name, shuddering beneath him as my orgasm bursts from my center.

I feel George's rough rhythm falter, his hands cupping my head gently, a sharp contrast to the brutal thrusts he's been dealing me.

He seals his marks, focusing his attention on finishing himself off.

"...so good for me..." George mutters, voice shaky.

Riding on the tail of my high, I nibble George's plump bottom lip. "...fill me up, George...claim me....make me yours..." I beg, kissing him with parted lips.

He groans deliciously against my lips and halts his thrusts. I feel him twitch as he paints my walls thoroughly with his love.

"Christ...._____...." George pants, kissing me passionately before pulling out, much to my dismay.

He flops into his back pulling me into his chest with ease, rubbing his fingers gently up and down my back.

"I love you, ______....so perfect...." he mutters against the top of my head.

I sigh happily, feeling sleep start to pull me under. "....I love you Geo..." my eyelids become too heavy to keep open any longer, and I drift off into a peaceful slumber in the arms of my soulmate.