Trying To Relax

The slight fear that lit up in George's eyes at my words is too much.

I can't look. I rise from my spot and head up the stairs as quickly as my legs can carry me, tears brimming in my eyes.

I vaguely hear George calling my name, but I can bring myself to turn around.

I can't hurt him again.

Doubts cloud my mind as I run into our room. Visions of my failure taunt me behind closed eyes.

A single, cold tear runs down my cheek. A sharp gasp sounding when George's warm thumb brushes it away.

"Hey, ______...look at me..." he whispers soothingly, but I still can't open my eyes. I can't see the fear, the absolute terror in the depth of his eyes.

"...c'mon, love.....please? Let me see those gorgeous eyes...."

I take a deep breath and finally open my eyes, being greeted with George's concerned ones.

"...hi..." I say in a small voice, the corners of my lips turning up.

His rough palm cups my cheek, "...hey..." he smiles softly at me, his thumb gently tracing my lips.

We stay silent for a while, just enjoying being together, before he speaks up, "..I know what you're thinking, darling...and you can't think so darkly...there's no way we're losing to him again. No way. You are strong, you are incredibly strong. You have something....special. We don't exactly know what is going to happen tonight...and yes, I am absolutely terrified of losing you again....but I know that you won't allow him to win. There is no way you're not going to kick his ass. You've got this...this wonderful fighting spirit, and we've got the upper hand this time around. We are prepared. It may not feel like it right now, and the fight is merely hours away, but you're ready. We're ready. All we can do is wait."

I stand silently, letting his words sink in before responding. "......you're right. I claim to not want to be the damsel anymore, but here I am taking pity on myself. Not anymore. I'm done. Tonight we win. Tonight Samuel gets what he deserves."

I clench my fist tightly, my hand shaking with the force. "By the time I'm through with him, he's going to wish he'd left us the fuck alone. He won't be dead, but he is going to wish he was. I will make him regret everything he's done in his life. I'm going to make him see."

George grins widely at me, "that's my girl. What say we have a nice relaxing bath? Get your body nice and limber for tonight, hmm?"

I grin at him, "that sounds very lovely..."

George takes my hand and pulls me to the bath at the end of the hall.

He takes charge with starting the bath as I disrobe.

As I slide my last bit of clothing off, the lovely scent of sandalwood surrounds me.

I breathe in deeply through my nose, the wonderful scent already relaxing me.

I hear George remove his clothes and turn to admire him.

My eyes scan his now nude form appreciatively, a delighted hum emanating from the back of my throat.

He raises his eyebrows with a cheeky grin and steps into the bath.

I climb in after him, settling between his legs comfortably. I lean back with a sigh, my head falling back to rest on his chest.

We soak for a while before George's hands slide up my front, rubbing the bubbles into my skin softly.

His hands feel wonderful, evoking a sense of peace and relaxation, along with the growing sensation of arousal.

George's clever hands work over my body. His fingertips digging softly into my tense muscles.

I groan, shifting slightly, "..that feels so lovely, Geo..."

His lips are at my ear in a second, "...let's take this to the bedroom then, love..."

I stand quickly, George's hands on my waist to keep me steady.

I step out, lending my hand to George to help him stand.

George wraps a towel around me, pulling me against him. "I love you, _______..." he whispers, pressing a soft kiss to my waiting lips.

I tilt my head to the side, deepening our kiss.

Without breaking our locked lips, George rubs the towel against my skin, wiping away the collected droplets of water on my torso efficiently.

Much to my displeasure, he pulls away. I watch as he towels himself off, growing impatient.

Finally he throws the towel to the floor, taking my hand and pulling me off to our room.

I feel a sense of urgency rise, my hands tangling in George's hair as I hungrily pull his mouth to mine.

We kiss rather viciously for a few moments before George pulls back, ".._________...my love...let's not be so hasty....I want to make love...slow, passionate love..."

My heart leaps into my throat, "..ohhh...Geo...yes...please..." I gasp out, feeling him nudge me toward the bed.

I fall back onto it, and scoot up to the middle, George following suit quickly, hovering above me.

"I love you..." he whispers, kissing my forehead tenderly.

****John's POV****

"We don't have time to lose. Let's go have a chat with Miss Mabel, shall we?" I say, not waiting for the others to answer.

I walk from the room, an air of intimidation about me. Even the other lads could feel it, apprehension in in their eyes.

Mabel looks up from the book she's reading as we enter the room, "is everything okay, boys?"

I sit on the chair nearest her, "...Mabel, listen....we need you to do something very important. And honestly, if you don't give your full cooperation...." I trail off, meeting her surprised blue eyes.

"oh, uhh, what do you boys need?" She asks, setting her book down.

I waste no time diving into the explanation of the situation.

After I stop talking Mabel squeezes her eyes shut, her face very obviously troubled.

We wait in the tense silence for her to respond, hoping we won't have to commit an act of kidnapping.

Finally she opens her eyes, "....I...haven't seen Samuel in a very long time....my feelings for him are...troubled to say the least...I...I will come. _______ is our only hope of peace...it would be selfish of me to deny our people that...."

I nod, "...thank you...you'd better prepare to leave, I want to be there within the hour."

She rises from her seat, "I'm going to have a bath quickly and prepare myself for...him..."

We watch as she heads to the bathroom, and I speak as soon as she shuts the door, "...I just hope we aren't going to be too late...."