Relaxing - Sort Of

All to be heard in the meadow was heavy breathing from the five of us. I lay on my back still, limbs spread every which way. George offers me his hand, "sorry Geo, I don't think I've got the strength to get up at this very moment..."

He smiles, leaning down and scooping me into his arms with ease. "So how'd that little plan work out for you?" He asks, a shit eating grin plastered on his face.

I roll my eyes, smacking him lightly on the chest, "it was going well, very well..then you had to go escaping out of your tie..." I cross my arms, sticking my lips out in a pout.

I feel George's chest rumble as he laughs, "sorry love, that tie was no match for my need to touch you."
His words cause me to smile, and he continues, "You also threw a wrench into John and my plans...but that's quite alright, we'll go down there now."

His words intrigue me, and I look back to John behind us. I catch his gaze, giving him a shy smile. He smiles back, giving me a wink.

We arrive back at the house, where George sets me gingerly on my feet. I teeter a few times, but I am able to stand.

"You go first." George says gripping my hand to be sure I won't tumble down the stairs. As soon as I reach the bottom my gaze is met with a huge soft looking nest of blankets and pillows.

"Ohhhh god yes." I say dramatically, then fling myself onto the middle of it. The lads chuckle, then Paul and Ritchie quickly claim either side of me.

George and John stand there dumbly, but respect the dibs the other two claimed. George sits next to Paul as John fiddles with the television set I hadn't noticed until now.

John flicks through the channels, "let me know when there's anything that looks interesting and we can watch that."

John turns the dial, many scenes flashing before our eyes. I don't recognize any of them, as I wasn't an avid television watcher.

Suddenly Ritchie shouts, "go back one!" John does, standing back to see what Ritchie has chosen.

John shoots him a smirk, then turns up the volume. John takes a seat on the side of Ritchie, whispering something to him.

"So what's this film called?" I ask aloud. "It's called..Psycho, it's about a girl who steals money and is dubbed mentally ill.." John says. Little did I know...

I shift, shuffling the nest around until I hit peak comfort. Paul holds his arm out, inviting me in. I scoot closer and rest my head on his chest as he wraps his arm around me.

We pay very close attention to the film, unfortunately for me. The last half of the film I cower my face in Paul's shoulder, peeking every now and then, and regretting it immediately.

As soon as the film is over, Ritchie asks me, "what'd you think of the movie, honey?" I lift my face from the safety of Paul's shoulder, narrowing my eyes at him.

John grins and laughs, "I don't think our little birdie liked the horror film." I crease my eyebrows, "you guys are so mean! You deserve to sleep on the couch!"

George chuckles, leaning to look at me, "do you want us to take you to bed, love?" I think for a moment, "actually, no. I'd like to have a bath.."

"We'll have a bath, come on, sweetheart." Paul says kissing my forehead sweetly. Paul and I stand, him leading me to the glorious light at the top of the stairs.

He holds my hand, gently squeezing as we walk down the hall to the bathroom.  I make Paul go in first, checking for anyone hiding in the tub. Very illogical I know, but fear does that.

Paul gives the all clear and begins to run the water. I pour in some lavender bubble bath, and allow the water to fill the tub a bit before climbing in.

The hot water relaxes my tense muscles, and I close my eyes, sighing in relief. "Paul?" I feel his hands gently gather my hair into a messy bun to keep from getting wet.

"Yes, baby?" I open my eyes and see his face looming near me, "could you get my robe?" I bat my eyelashes. He smiles, "anything for you."

He leaves the room, and I close my eyes again. I hear a noise in the hall, causing me to jump a bit. My eyes are trained on the door. My heart thudding painfully in my chest.

I slowly reach for the back scrubber, holding it like a sword. George pops his head in and I scream bloody murder, whacking him over the head.

He's flat on the floor in seconds, groaning. "It's just me, love! It's alright!" He slowly rises, as I look at him, cheeks bright red in embarrassment.

"You lot are going to kill me." I sigh. George rubs the top of his head gingerly, "not if you kill us first..."Paul bursts back into the room, upon seeing me safe and not actually murdered, he also sighs.

"I'm ready for a good nights rest.." I say pulling the plug, watching the water swirl into the drain.

I stand, dabbing myself dry with a soft towel. Paul and George stare, making me feel self conscious as I pull on my robe.

Paul pulls me to his chest, leading us down the hall a bit to his room. As we enter I see sheets of music everywhere. I smile, "been busy then?" He chuckles, "indeed I have."

He crawls into bed, and I crawl after him, settling comfortably into his embrace. George flicks the lights off and lays with us, placing his arm just below Paul's.

"Goodnight, boys." I say with a big yawn. George places a warm, open mouthed kiss to the area where my shoulder meets my neck, "goodnight, my love."

Paul squeezes me, kissing me with his full lips, "goodnight, beautiful." My eyes drift shut slowly, my earlier fear still playing in the back of my mind. I fall into an uneasy rest.