A Continued Mystery

I sit on George's, well I suppose it's our bed now, in just a towel as George holds up clothes for me. "I can't decide George...I don't even know what we're doing.."

"I have a feeling we'll be doing a ton of stuff, knowing those gits. I'll pick something for you, darling." George places the dresses he was holding on the bed and digs through my section in the wardrobe.

After a few seconds he pulls a gorgeous red lace dress. I jump to my feet, "oh my god George, that's perfect!" I take it from him and hold it to my body while twirling in circles.

George laughs, "you are so damn adorable, c'mere you." He pulls me to him and kisses me all over my face. I giggle and push him off, "okay okay, let me put my makeup on and I'll put that on!" I run into the bathroom and do my makeup as fast as possible.

By the time I get back George is dressed in a nice black suit with a red tie. I stop in my tracks and look him up and down, "oh, Geo...you look...delicious." I pull him to me by his tie.

He smirks at me, "delicious, eh? I believe you have yet to taste me, honey." My tongue involuntarily runs over my bottom lip as my eyes trail down. George laughs, "you'd better get dressed now, ________, the others are probably dying to start whatever debauchery John and Paul have planned."

I fling my towel on the bed and feel George's intense gaze pierce my back. I pull on a pair of black lace panties. I turn around taking George's flustered face in. It's my turn to smirk and I slide my matching bra on while facing him.

He coughs and looks to the side, eyeing me every few seconds. I giggle as I step into the dress. "Oh right, here's a pair of shoes." George hands me dainty gold heels. I finish dressing and style my hair into a loose down do.

I spin in front of the mirror, "what do you think, George?" I ask turning to face him once again

I spin in front of the mirror, "what do you think, George?" I ask turning to face him once again. George shamelessly rakes his eyes up and down my body, "You look drop dead gorgeous my love. I'm getting a bit jealous knowing you'll be spending the night with one of the other lads tonight.."

I press my hand gently to his cheek, "well, maybe whoever wins my hand for the evening will let you share..." George smiles and presses his face into my hand, "maybe you're right...let's get going now, darling."

George and I make our way downstairs. The lads aren't in the dining room so we head into the living room. The others are dressed similarly to George.

I smile warmly at them, "wow, you guys look amazing." They all grin and stand. "Shall we head off then?" Paul asks linking arms with me. I nod and we head out to whatever they have in store.

(Sorry for the short chapter! Then next one's going to be a doozy! 💜)