Nocturnal Emissions - Part 4

We lay in comfortable silence for a while, while John strokes my hair gently, kissing just above my eyebrow every now and then.

"You're positively glowing, sweetheart." He whispers tenderly, trailing his fingers across my cheek.

I smile, pressing my lips into his fingers. "I feel much better, you guys are really helping me..."

John stretches, "alright, love. As much as I'm enjoying our alone time, we'd better get you to Georgie before he comes bursting in here."

John slowly peels his body away from mine, standing and offering his hand to help me up. He slips his arm around my waist, leading me back to the other lads.

Ritchie and Paul greet me with gentle smiles, George is nowhere to be seen. "Where's Geo?" I ask turning my head side to side, seeing nothing but the vast plains of sand surrounding.

"He said to tell you to head east and you'd know when you see it." Ritchie says, pointing in the direction I'm to head off in.

I nod, giving each lad a hug and a few little kisses.

"Thank you all....you mean so much to me...nothing I could do could ever show my gratitude."

Paul waves his hand, "don't thank us darling, we love you. That's all there is to it."

I blow them kisses as I walk toward where George is waiting.

After just a few short minutes of walking, I see the sand turn into a field of sweeping grass.

There's a cliff a bit further away, and I know that's where George is waiting for me.

I walk quickly to the cliff, enjoying the sensation of the grass tickling my bare feet.

When I reach the top, George is waiting for me on a blanket on the ledge.

I seat myself by him, leaning to rest my head on his shoulder. He rapidly kisses the top of my head, wrapping his arms tightly around me.

"Hey, darling." He says tilting my face to look up at him.

"Hello, Geo." I respond with a giggle. He smiles down at me, "You look so much better, love. So wonderful and full of life...."

He pulls my face to his, kissing me slowly, building up the fire within.

When he finally pulls back for air, he closes his eyes, and the sky turns from a bright sunny midday, to twilight.

I look above us in wonder, admiring the splash of purples and oranges painting the heavens.

Bright stars are visible, making the sky look magical. "Wow...it's so beautiful...." I breathe, falling onto my back.

George turns and hovers over me, "it's nothing compared to you, ______. Beauty would lose all meaning if you weren't here...my world is a reflection of you.."

"Oh, George...." I whisper, sliding my hand up his arm. He places a hand on my hip, sliding it up until he firmly grips my breast.

The air between us grows heavy, and electric. George lowers his face barely an inch above mine, his fringe tickling my cheeks.