The Final Hours

I strut to the bathroom, laying the dress out on the counter. I turn to be greeted with the needy looks of all four lads.

"Be a dear and fetch a hanger for this, would you?" I ask Paul, batting my eyelashes sweetly.

He rushes off without a word, returning quickly with what I asked.

I hang the dress delicately from the mirror, gazing at it in wonder for a second.

I turn the water on, nice and steaming hot, hoping the humid air will release the small wrinkles in the dress.

I daintily step into the stream, sighing in satisfaction. Reaching to close the door, I feel a hand grasp my wrist firmly, I turn to see John, "uh-uh, love, I think we've earned a show. Maybe it could even be hands on..." He wiggles his eyebrows, biting his lip.

I roll my eyes dramatically, joking back, "well by all means then, come wash my hair." John begins to take his shirt off before I laugh, "John! I'm just joking!"

He pouts, "I'd like to wash your hair..." I reach out and pinch his cheek, "when I get home later, you can all take turns thoroughly washing me, alright?"

John's eyes light up, "that's a promise, _____. No going back on your word!" I giggle, "anyone who wishes to partake in soaping me up, you have my word." I say with my right hand over my heart.

"We're holding you to that, honey." Ritchie says with a sly wink. I giggle again, "duly noted."

I let the hot water relax the tension building in my muscles. Tilting my head back slowly, I let the water massage my scalp for a few minutes before holding my hand out, "could one of you give me some shampoo?"

I hear the click of the bottle, then feel the cold gel being squeezed into my open palm. "Thanks." I lather the soap in my hair for several minutes before rinsing it.

I don't even need to ask for the conditioner as Paul pulls my hand out, putting a dab of it in the center of my palm.

I rub it into my hair, then get out from under the water. I take this time to lather my legs and shave, quickly rinsing my hair when I finish.

I pour a generous amount of soap onto my hand, rubbing in gently into the skin of my arms and torso. Doing the same with my legs, and the good bits. "Could someone get my back?" I ask, looking at the flushed faces of the four men.

"You're such a bloody tease..." George says, wetting his hands, before soaping up my back. His rough fingers feel lovely against the soft skin of my back, and I let out a happy moan.

"Tease..." George says again, pulling his hands back after rinsing them under the flowing water.

I smile, standing under the stream again, letting the soap slowly rinse from the expanse of my body.

I shut the water off, Ritchie handing me a towel. I slowly rub myself dry, watching the lads watching me.

"Take a photo, it will last longer." I tease, giggling at them. They shake their heads, huge grins spreading across their faces.

"Geo, can you fetch me your robe?" I ask sweetly. He nods, exits and returns swiftly with his purple robe.

I rub the soft fabric against my cheek before shrugging it on. "You boys good and flustered?" I ask, wrapping my hair up in my towel to get it out of my face.

They all give me looks, promising swift, vengeful payback. "You're going to get it, HARD, darling." George says, raising a thick eyebrow, daring me to challenge him.

I take his bait, "Oh, I'm sure. You lads run along now, I'm going to make my face pretty, send Emma up when she arrives. Thank you!" I turn my attention to my reflection, grinning as I watch them exit, looking back to eye me one final time.