To The Edge

I snuggle closer to George, breathing his scent deeply through my nose.

My eyes wander back up to the sky, admiring the beautiful scene George had made for me.

George starts speaking but his voice comes out muffled and distorted.

Before I know it, I'm blinking awake in John's room. The first thing I notice is how incredibly warm it is in the room. I look to each lad, their bodies slightly damp with sweat.

Ritchie is the first to wake, stretching himself and accidentally hitting Paul, causing him to awaken as well.

Paul looks down at himself, a disgusted look flashing across his face. "Oh come on...am I twelve?"

"Bloody hell." Ritchie mutters looking down at himself.

I crease my eyebrows in confusion, "what are you on about?"

John and George wake up simultaneously, both lads squeezing whatever part of me they're touching affectionately.

I smile, feeling like myself again, enjoying the waking company of my boys.

"Oh, Christ." John shrieks with a laugh, "that's the first time in a long time that's happened!"

George groans, muttering something under his breath, the only word I catch being grotty.

Finally I've had enough, and loudly demand an explanation. "What is so disgusting to you?!"

John laughs heartily for a few seconds before finally answering me, "why, my dear _______, it appears we've all suffered from the sticky web of nocturnal emissions, had us a pleasing little bout of wet dreams, haven't we, lads?"

"That we have." Paul says, a grimace pulling his plump lips down into a frown.

Ritchie stands, "yup. I'll be in the shower." He exits the room and seconds later we hear the water turn on.

John kisses me sweetly before standing himself, "I'm following Ringo's lead." He walks out and down the stairs to the  other available shower.

"I'll third that movement." Paul says and pads down the hall to the final bath.

"Alone at last, my love.." George purrs as he rolls himself halfway on top of me.

I grin up at him, "I'm sorry Georgie dear, but haven't you finished yourself off already?"

He mirrors my grin, "nah, not when I could have you in the real world..."

I run my fingers through his sleep tousled hair, "well then, Mr. Harrison...come here.."

George licks his lips before sliding his hand up the side of my body, fingertips barely grazing the exposed skin.

I shiver as goosebumps trail behind his gentle touch. His warm lips kiss across my collarbone, slowly trailing up the front of my throat.

I hum, sweeping my fingers delicately down to his shoulders, then down his toned arms.

"Mmmm...." George moans quietly against my jaw, placing slightly rougher kisses back down the front of my throat.

I grip onto his arms as his fangs scrape teasingly above my collarbone, pulling a small gasp from my lips.

"You smell too damn good to resist.." George growls lowly, fangs pricking into my skin.

"Ahhhh....George.." I moan, digging my nails into his arms. George groans as the taste of me fills his hungry mouth.

He drinks slowly, relishing the sweetness of my essence. He pulls back after satisfying himself, licking the excess off his lips.