Unbreakable

A lazy smile spreads across my face, "I love you more, Geo..."

His knee gently nudges my legs apart, "...impossible, my love..." His large hand moves from beside my head to cup my cheek, "..my love for you is insurmountable...nothing could ever compare...I have waited for you, I will always wait for you....you're my soulmate, _______..."

I gaze longingly into his perfect eyes, drinking in his love, feeling more and more buzzed with each passing second.

George closes the distance between our lips, the intense feeling of bliss filling my entire being as they connect.

We kiss sweetly for a few long moments, savoring the taste of each other.

George pulls back slightly, his lips barely brushing mine, "..I couldn't exist without you, darling..a world without you isn't a world I wish to be a part of..."

My heart swells with emotion at his words, my voice coming out shaky and weak, "...oh, George...you're much too good to me....you are so perfect...so protective...so loving...words cannot express how much I love you....I don't deserve you..."

He presses his thumb to my lips, "...shhhh....don't say that, ________....I'm the one who doesn't deserve you...you are the single most important thing on this Earth....in this universe....you hold this incredible power...this life giving power...I'm forever grateful that you chose me...us....the fact that I'm here with you now is a testament to our unbreakable bond...our timeless love...proof our souls will come together time and time again...no matter the circumstance...no matter the distance....we are meant to be. We are the light, the hope that has vanished....and all I can say is that I love you more than anything...."

He swipes away a stray tear sliding slowly down my cheek, bringing our lips together again.

George's lips mask my gasp as I feel him stroke my entrance.

George pushes into me slowly, stretching me open in the most wonderful way.

George releases my lips as our hips meet.

"....we fit so perfectly together, darling...it's like you were made just for me..." he breathes against my throat, the heat of his breath prickling my skin.

My body feels as if it's on fire, I NEED him to move. "...Geo....please..."

George nips my throat, earning himself a small whine. "...be patient, darling...." He mumbles, slowly pulling himself out.

A soft sigh escapes my parted lips as he re-enters, his slow pace driving me absolutely mad. I slide my legs around his waist, pulling him tightly to me.

His hands slowly trace up my thighs, "...relax, love...." he sighs as he gently presses them down to the mattress, opening me up to him even more.

I shift slightly under him with a moan, raising my arms to rest above my head before relaxing my body completely.

He feels so incredible...far more than incredible...with each entrance I can feel every throbbing inch of him stretching me open, making me feel far greater that euphoric. Every slow, well executed thrust causing me to make more and more of a mess beneath him.

George's hands find my own, interlocking our fingers delicately as he angles himself more, immediately stroking himself across my g-spot.

My breath hitches with a soft cry, my walls clenching around him at the white hot pleasure.

He groans, his pace picking up slightly, "....fuck....you're so wet...so....so tight... you feel...." his sentence ends with a hoarse moan, his body starting to tremble slightly.

I can feel my ultimate pleasure quickly approaching, George's g-spot focused attention quickly unraveling me at my seams.

I feel myself becoming wetter and wetter for him. My breath quickens as my body becomes taut. My relaxation replaced with tensing muscles.

I squeeze George's hands, signaling my end as I cry out his name, my voice breaking. "...g-george...a-ahhhhh...."

A series of hoarse moans leave my lips as my back arches from the mattress.

One final thrust from George is all it takes to push me deep into an intense climax.

My body trembles harshly beneath him as I cum for him, my walks contracting around him, coating him in my slick love.

George's pace quickens, his sensitive cock sliding in and out easily. "...______...my love....I-I'm...." He cuts himself off as he slips his fangs into my erratic pulse point.

I moan his name, his actions drawing out my orgasm, my vision going white with pleasure.

Moments later George follows me into bliss. His hit cum painting my walls deliciously, earning himself a small whimper as we become one.

George savors my taste for a few more moments before he pulls his fangs out.

His lips find mine, kissing me slowly, passionately, as he plays with the ring on my left hand.

Once we find our breaths again, I speak. "....George...."

He rolls us so I'm laying on his chest, "...._______...you're so perfect...my beautiful girl..."

George strokes my cheek softly, while his other hand traces gentle hearts onto my back.

I lean into his touch, feeling an incredible peace settling over me. Whatever happens tonight I'm ready. We're ready.