The Afterglow

****Your POV****

George sets me gently on the bathroom sink, resting his forehead against mine. Slowly tracing a calloused finger up my arm as he leans in to give me a sweet kiss.

I sigh happily and he moves back, admiring me. "This sink is perfect height y'know." He speaks lowly, a smirk forming. I smirk back, speaking innocently, "is it? What ever for?" I cock my head to the side biting my lip.

George pulls my knees apart, quickly stepping between them, his hardness resting hotly on my upper thigh. "Why don't I show you?" He breathes against my neck.

I inhale sharply and let out a high pitched whimper. George attacks my lips and grips onto my thighs tightly. Too into the moment to notice, a very, very flustered John stands in the accidentally open doorway.

****George's POV****

Struggling to come up with a witty remark, John stands with his mouth agape, absentmindedly palming himself through the denim of his jeans.

I open my eyes from the heated moment and spot John in the mirror. John notices, and I shoot daggers at him with my eyes causing John to hurry down the hall.

Turning my attention back to _______, who thankfully didn't notice John creeping, I smile, softly pecking her pink swollen lips lovingly. "As much as I'd like another go, you should probably rest. Let's have a shower, darling"

****Your POV****

I watch as George slides the glass door open, appreciating his lovely bum. I see a slight movement out of the corner of my eye. My head turns quickly to the open bathroom door. My eyes widen in surprise as I see an equally surprised John staring back.

I see a light blush creep over johns cheeks, the same reflecting across my own. He gives me a crooked smile as he disappears into the shadows of the hall.

The shower suddenly springs to life and I look back to George, a smile spreading warmly across my lips. George turns to me, "what's with that goofy smile, love?" He settles between my legs again, helping me slide off the counter.

"I don't know, just some boy." I say sassily, walking my fingers up his bare chest. "Oh? And who is this boy?" He asks, grinning widely. "An absolutely lovely boy, with deep, dark brown eyes, luscious brown hair, an amazing ass.."

George laughs out loud, and hugs me tightly, "let's get washed up, I'm dying to cuddle you." I grin and allow George to pull me into the steaming water with him.

After several long minutes of thoroughly washing each other, many, many times, we step out and dry ourselves. "Hey George, what side of the bed do you prefer?" I inquire, propping my leg on the tub to dry it off.

"I prefer the right, meself." A deep voice speaks. George and I jump at the sudden intrusion and I quickly cover myself. We turn to the door to see a grinning Ritchie. "Christ Ringo!" George curses, "what are you doing!"

Ritchie chuckles, "you left the door open, mate. No need to get so hostile." He raises his hands in surrender and focuses his attention on me, "You look...stunning, my dear ________." I blush and look to George for help.

"Alright Ringo. Shows over. Get on." George says waving his hands impatiently. Ritchie winks at me and blows me a kiss, walking back into the hallway. "I'm sorry, love. Let's get to bed, yeah?" George says softly, kissing the corner of my mouth. I hum resting my head on his shoulder.

George chuckles and wraps me in his arms, walking us back to his room. As we enter, he leans in and whispers, "by the way, I prefer behind, under, or on, in bed." I shiver under his touch, and let out a small giggle.

"That's very good to know, sir." I say against his prominent collarbone. His hand tangles in my hair, leaning in he kisses my collarbone, nipping lightly, "it drives me crazy when you call me that."

I grin, "I know." George lifts my chin, "you cheeky bird, you." I wink and flop myself onto his soft inviting bed. He shakes his head and shuts the lights off, joining me a second later. "Goodnight, ________. I love you, sweet dreams my darling." George whispers and he pulls me to his chest. "I love you, George. Goodnight." I say yawning, pressing into his warmth, slowly drifting off.