First Flashback

*Flashback*

George and I walk hand in hand through the garden, the moon casting an unearthly glow on the closed buds. George stops abruptly, pulling me flush against his warm body. Without a word, he tilts my head up and kisses me passionately. After a few moments of breathless kissing he pulls away to stare lovingly into my eyes. His intense, lust filled eyes shone brightly in the blackness of the night.

"_________, I love you. So much, words can't even describe..." He lowers us to the ground, pulling me on top of him, lower his hands to grip my ass through my jeans. "George..." I breathe, "I love you.." I lace my fingers in the hair at the nape of his neck, tugging gently as our lips meet again, more heatedly.

Suddenly a voice rings out, "oh, come on you guys. Is there any inch of this property you HAVEN'T shagged on?" We simultaneously turn our heads and see Paul leaning against a pillar of the gazebo, smoking a cigarette. I sit up fully straddling George, his hands sliding to my waist to hold me in place, "awwww, is my little Paulie jealous?" I ask, a smirk plastered on my face.

He turns his head to the side, muttering out an envious, "..no." I stand up from George, who lets out a few curses to Paul under his breath. "Well, I thought I'd be kind and let you know dinner was ready. I didn't think you'd be jumping straight to dessert." Paul snuffs his cigarette out and tosses it into the darkness. I stride over to Paul standing on my tip toes to whisper in his ear, "oh, don't be so jealous darling. You'll get yours too." He tenses up and leans down to whisper back to me, "you're damn right I will."

I walk back to George taking hold of his hand once again. He kisses my knuckles, "come on love, let's eat." The three of us walk toward the house when I suddenly stop, releasing George's hand. He turns to me in confusion, "what's the matter?" I start backing away, "I forgot my sketchbook back at the river! I don't want it to be ruined overnight! You guys go ahead, I'll be back in a few minutes!" I was already blazing down the familiar trail, so I didn't hear their replies.

I reach the river in just a few minutes, spotting my sketchbook on the large boulder in left it on. I walk to it and clutch it to my chest, admiring the moonlit river for a moment. I turn around and bump into a large body. I let out a surprised yelp, "Jeeze George. We can wait til after dinner." I say, chuckling.

I look up, and see unfamiliar green eyes. I jump back, aware of the sudden adrenaline pumping through me. The unknown man lurches forward and grabs my wrists in his large hands, pulling me back to him. "Where are you going, beautiful?" His accent was American, deep, and foreboding. I pull my wrists sharply, getting nowhere, my sketchbook long forgotten in the grass at my feet.

I hear a familiar voice shout my name. "George! Help me!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I hear him trampling up the path, and just as his head comes into view, I feel a sharp pain on the back of my head rendering me unconscious.

*Present*

I slowly blink, returning to reality. I'm clutching onto George tightly, stretching out the material of his shirt. I let go and lean back on the couch breathing heavily.

George sits next to me, pulling me onto his lap. I relax, letting my head rest on his chest. "Do you want to talk about it, love?" I stay silent for a moment, looking around the room. The other three are gathered around us, concern shadowing their handsome faces.

I take a calming breath and explain the flashback I just experienced. The three exchange glances, frowning. John kneels by our legs, taking hold of one of my hands, "do you remember anything else about him?" His sharp whiskey eyes boring deeply into mine.

I shake my head, "no, all of my memories keep flashing into my head seemingly at random...did you guys ever..uh..find out?"

Richie sits by John at our feet, taking my other hand. "We searched, and finally...we found..you.." He gives my hand a gentle squeeze, I return it. Paul speaks up, "we found you in their..lair..but he wasn't there..we got a few of his lackeys."

George wraps his arms tightly around me, "we'll never let you get hurt again. I promise, darling." I squeeze my eyes shut tightly, trying to ease the wave of anxiety crashing on me, knowing that he is still out there somewhere.

John and Ritchie stand, as does Paul. "Let's make dinner, yeah?" John says and pulls the other two out of the room. I turn my head to look at George, who is already staring at me. Both our cheeks turn red, and I look away, suddenly shy, though I know that we were meant to be.

"______, baby, look at me." George speaks lowly. The rumble in his chest as he talks sends shivers through my body. I look back at him, noticing his darkened eyes filling with desire.

He places his hand on my jaw, pulling me into a heated kiss. After a few minutes I shift position, straddling him and sliding my hands up his shirt. He hums and runs his tongue across my bottom lip, pleading for entrance. I open my mouth shyly, granting his wish.

I feel him growing against me, sending a heat to my core. I press myself closer, craving friction. Suddenly we hear Paul clear his throat, "well, this seems a bit familiar, eh?" He laughs, I hop off of George's lap, embarrassed not even covering how I'm feeling.

George places his hand on my exposed knee, "it's okay, love.." he leans in to whisper, "I'll be patient." His words make me tingle with anticipation. "Oye, get a room Harrison." Paul extends his hand to me, "let's get some dinner, sweetheart."

I stand on shaky legs, following Paul and taking a seat at the table where a lovely array of different sandwiches sit. George claps his hands and rubs them together, "ahhh, lads, you know how to win a mans heart." He unashamedly digs in.

I smile lovingly at him, selecting one of my own. "Now that everyone is happy to some extent, let's talk about our sleeping arrangement." John speaks, folding his hands on the tabletop.