It'll Be All Right

***George's POV***

If she hadn't yelled for us to watch out, who knows what would have happened.

Our attention was turned away for just a few minutes.

Finally knocking the last guy out we look back at ______'s fight to jump in. He's playing dirty, so we can too.

My blood runs cold when I watch her collapse, Samuel looming over her.

The others notice shortly after and we run over to her, fear coursing through our hearts.

"________?!" I shout, gaining Samuel's attention.

His face is covered in blood, lip split open, nose clearly broken.

John grabs him roughly, pinning his arms to his sides.

I kneel down by her, the sweet smell of her blood polluting the air.

She has a deep, quickly bleeding gash on her neck, her skin is pallid, white as a ghost.

I feel panic rise as I lift her limp body from the ground. She's so cold....

"Paul, Ringo, get some warm rags...ready John's bed...John, incapacitate him downstairs."

Paul and Ringo rush off into the house ahead of me, and I turn back to John, "make sure these goons don't interrupt us."

He nods and I rush off to the house, _______'s shallow breaths sending a painful surge of fear into my veins.

When I reach John's bedroom I find Ringo waiting with a pair of scissors.

I lay her down on the towel they placed there and watch as Ringo cuts her dress quickly.

We pull it from her just as Paul enters the room with a bucket and rags.

We give each other a look and get to work.

The wound on her neck is far deeper than I feared. The blood flow is starting to slow, making the worry in me rise to a fever pitch.

Paul and Ringo send me the same worried glance, and I know they're thinking the same thing.

John enters the room, Samuel standing behind him with his hands bound.

"He wants to say somethin'" John says, nodding his head to Samuel.

I come around John, a fiery hatred burning in my eyes, "haven't you caused enough problems for today?" I spit, stepping closer.

He bows his head down, speaking softly, "...I've caused so much pain...I feel it all now...I know how horrible I've been...please...let me just see her so I can help..."

I grab his collar, forcing him to look up at me, "how the fuck do you expect to help?! You did this! You hurt her! She's on her deathbed right now all because of YOU!" I shout, rage pulsing through my very being.

He cringes back slightly, but pushes forth. "I know...my words won't ever fix this...but my hands might..."

I stay silent, waiting for him to continue.

"I'm essentially a Doctor...I can help you close this wound...healing it without some form of stitches is going to be nearly impossible...."

John places a comforting hand on my shoulder as he glances at ______. He leans in and speaks quietly, "she got him...she bit him, Geo....he's changed...I think....she's in bad shape...we should let him help..."

I sigh, turning from them to cover ______'s body up. "Fine. What do we need to do?"

"I'll need medical supplies...if you haven't got any we can just use fishing line, or thread..."

"On it." Ringo says leaving the room.

I untie his hands, gripping his wrists tightly, "one wrong move and it's over." I growl, letting him kneel next to her.

I hear him suck in a breath, "oh...this is not pretty...."

Ringo returns with a needle and fishing line, Samuel taking them and threading  it through quickly.

"We have very little time to stop this before....you guys need to seal as much as you can...it's going to be painful for her, but you really need to get in deep...you don't want to just seal the outside....it'll give her some nasty internal bleeding....I can stitch whatever doesn't close..."

I nod, pushing past him to begin. I gently slide my tongue into her wound, cringing at how deep it really is. The cut itself must be at least 7 inches long, and god knows how actually deep it is.....

I back away watching as the others do the same as me, expressions of pain crossing their faces. ______ doesn't flinch at all, her body remaining perfectly still.

Samuel looks at the wound again, "it closed a decent bit...but these stitches are really going to help...

I watch with worry as he begins to suture the wound carefully, making sure to handle every poke of the needle with care.

After a few tense minutes he finishes, standing back up to view his work.

"She needs a lot of rest. I'd like to put her on fluids, too....we don't know when she'll wake up....and you lot should stay with her to increase her blood making..."

"Can you contact someone to bring whatever you need? I appreciate the help, but I....still don't trust you. Can you call Emma?"

He nods, "yes, I can....and I...understand..."

John ties him back up and leads him from the room.

I look back at her, still unmoving, her breathing barely perceptible.

I crawl into the bed with her, pressing my face into her shoulder, a few hot tears traveling down my cheek.

"Be okay, my love...please...." I squeeze my eyes shut, hoping to meet her in our dreams.