Not According to Plan

I head down the stairs, smirking to myself as I leave John and George in the bedroom.

Wanting some fresh air, I step out onto the porch. My eyes flick across the azure sky, it's brilliant blue calming me.

I breathe deeply, my mind wandering to what George and John were setting up before. I shrug to myself, allowing my thoughts to drift back to what just happened. Teasing John was very fun, so much fun in fact, that I started to devise a plan.

I walk over to my vehicle, grabbing a notebook off of the seat. I sit and start writing letters, one to each boy.

*George's POV*

John and I sit together in his room, shocked by what just happened. John clears his throat, wiping mindlessly where _______ nearly bit him. "that was...." I whisper hoarsely. John nods, licking his lips and says, "yeah...it was.."

"I need to..take a shower now.." John says, leaving the room abruptly. I stand as well, heading down to my room to work on a piece I was writing for ______.

I strum absentmindedly for quite a while, nothing really sticking. Another 20 minutes go by and I call it quits for the day, placing the guitar back on the stand, stretching out my cramping limbs.

As I go to exit the room, I see a folded piece of paper lying near the door. I pick it up, and unfold it, recognizing the writing as _______'s. My eyes scan the paper, a grin slowly forming as I process her words;

"Hello, George, my love. I have a request for you. Meet me at the spot of your ward at 4 o'clock sharp. I've got a surprise for you. Tie not optional.

P.s. You look so handsome playing your guitar...you should play it for me sometime..
All my loving, ______.

My mind goes back to the song I was working on, thinking of playing it for her, a deep warmth spreading though my chest. My eyes shift the the clock on the table beside my bed, it reads 3:45.

I head down to the kitchen to grab a quick snack, noticing bags of groceries scattered all over the counters. I groan in annoyance and quickly shove things where they belong before they spoil.

After securing the food, I check myself over one last time, tightening my tie and straightening it out. I glance at the clock in the dining room, "3:53.." With a small smile I head out to my ward.

I see her long before I reach the spot. Her hair flowing majestically in the breeze. The bright blue of the sky making her purple dress pop.

I stand still for a moment, admiring her ethereal beauty. Finally she turns to me and waves me over, a happy grin dimpling her cheeks. I stride over to her quickly, my long legs making the trip quite short.

She grips my tie and stands on her tip toes to kiss me. I lay my palm on the small of her back, pulling her closer to me. She giggles, standing flat on her feet, and speaks, "Hey Geo," her fingers trail up my chest, pulling my tie so I'm level with her.

"Yes, darling?" I question after she pauses for a moment. She grins wickedly, I see mischief sparkling in her eyes as she whispers lowly, "you've got 3 minutes to hide, Geo. Or else." I smile at her attempt to 'threaten' me. "or else what, love?"

She gives me a dangerous, crooked smile, "you'll just have to see, now won't you?"

I mock fear, "oh, please ______, have mercy on me won't you?" She yanks my tie harder, and I feel myself stirring between my legs.