George *smut*

********SMUT WARNING********

George leads me to his room by my waist, when we arrive I ask, "where have the others gone off to?" George glances around the room anxiously, then finally answers, "ah..well...they uh, left..."

I lift an eyebrow, "I don't understand why they left though, is it because they weren't chosen?" George scratches his neck looking behind me, "well...sort of. If anything...happens between us tonight they don't want to uh...hear it."

I blush furiously looking to my side, "I see.." George goes to his wardrobe and removes my box, laying it gently on the bed. "Here, darling, find something you'd like to wear to bed."

I open the box and rifle through the contents again. This time, hundreds of memories hit me like a ton of bricks. All of them involving George and I.

Eventually my fingers skim a soft white lace number, sending my mind through a spiral of remembrance. I gasp out loud as I pull the white negligee to me. A scene of George and I making love for the very first time plays behind my closed eyes.

After a minute, I open my eyes and turn to look at George. He sees the negligee in my arms and gives me a half smile as he walks over and runs his calloused fingers up the backs of my arms. He raises goosebumps in his wake and I shudder excitedly.

He leans in, his warm lips touching the shell of my ear, "this one is my favorite of all..." A small breath escapes me as I lean into him. "How about I put it on then?" I feel him smile, "please.."

I shoo him out of the room to change. After sliding the lovely fabric over my skin, I look in the mirror and gasp. The white garment flows elegantly around me, showcasing the lovely lace knickers I've got on. I turn and admire it from all angles.

I softly clear my throat, "you can come back in now

I softly clear my throat, "you can come back in now.." The door opens immediately and the moment George lays his eyes on me, he stops in his tracks. His mouth opens but he can't seem to make any sound. Finally he swallows hard and approaches me, pulling me to him, "you look stunning my love, absolutely perfect." He tilts my head up with his finger, leaning to connect our lips.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he leads us backward  until my legs connect with the bed, causing me to sit. He releases me and grabs the box off the bed and sets it on the floor. In hardly any time at all, he's got all of his clothes off, but his boxers.

My face is heated as I stare at his thin, muscular body. "Scoot up the bed, darling." George purrs in my ear, using his hand to guide my hips. I reach the middle of the bed and lay on my back, my hair falling around my head like a halo.

George crawls up after me, trailing his fingers up my leg. He uses his knee to part my legs, laying half on top of me, his warm leg pressed tightly to my core. "_______, I love you, my angel...my soulmate.." he leans in and places an open kiss above my collarbone. I let out a breathy moan as I wrap my arms around his, gently rubbing him.

He runs his tongue up my neck to my jawline, pausing to place another heated kiss just below my ear. I moan his name, digging my fingernails into him slightly. He grins, and moves his hand to the strap of my dress, toying with it, "I think this would look much better on the floor."

He leans back onto his knees, helping me sit up. His calloused fingers brush against the tender flesh of my thighs, causing me to press into his touch, opening myself wider to him. His hands grip the hem of the negligee and he expertly lifts the beautiful material over my head, leaving me in just my knickers.

I try to cover my exposed breasts but he catches my wrists in his hands, "let me see your beautiful body, darling." I gasp as he leans in skimming his hot mouth over the small buds of my erect nipples. I arch my body into his as he attaches his lips to one, nipping gently. My voice comes out as a strained whisper, "George...please.."

George lays me down, his mouth moving to my other nipple, hands holding my wrists above me. He moves his right hand down my body, slowly caressing every inch of my exposed, heated skin. When he reaches the waistband of my knickers, he delicately grabs the fabric, running the soft lace between his fingers.

"We don't need these anymore, do we?" I shake my head, unable to speak. George slowly moves back down my body, caressing and kissing the entire way to my heated core. He hooks his fingers into the band and pulls them off in one swift motion.

He opens my legs with his hand, my face flushing as he gazes upon my dripping sex. "...George..." I plead. He leans his face in, hooking his arms under my legs, throwing them up on his shoulders, "You look simply delicious, _________...may I?" I nod and choke out a moan as he flicks his tongue against my clit.

I let out a long whine, biting my knuckles. George takes that as his go ahead, and dives in face first. He licks long languid stripes, then sucks hard on my clit. I moan loudly, tangling my fingers in his soft, brown hair. He hums appreciatively and slides his tongue into my slit. "Christ..george.." I moan between my heavy breaths. I feel him smirk, and he attacks my sensitive nub again.

It's not long before I cum onto his awaiting tongue. He licks me eagerly, savoring every drop. He stands up, his painfully hard cock straining in his boxers. I lean up on my elbows, looking him up and down, biting my lip as I stare at his very large member.

George smiles and slides his boxers down to the floor. I let out a small noise as he kneels back on the bed. He crashes his lips to mine in a harsh frenzy, as if he isn't able to kiss me fast enough. I grip his hair again and pull it, earning myself a deep growl which resonates in my core.

"I want to make love to you, _______." George groans into my ear. I let out a mewl, and breathlessly whisper, "please George...make love to me." He towers himself over me, pushing me back to the mattress with his chest.

He bites my bottom lip, pulling away to lean on his knees. I open my legs, inviting him to me. George strokes himself a few times, then aligns himself to my heated center. "George.." I beg, and he slowly pushes his length into me, filling me completely. I moan his name as he fully sheathes himself.

George is breathing heavily, as he steadies his trembling arms. "Are you ready, darling?" I nod weakly, clenching slightly, causing him to moan.

He slowly starts to thrust. I grip onto his arms for dear life and he increases his speed. "Shit ______, you're so bloody tight..." All I'm able to respond with is a wanton moan of his name.

George leans down and attaches his lips to mine. I wind my arms around his neck and move my hips to meet his. We continue at this pace for a few minutes.

I nibble George's earlobe and whisper shakily, "f-faster.." He doesn't have to be told twice, and he starts slamming into me. "Fuck!...George!...I'm..I..." I scream his name one last time as I come undone around him, digging my nails into his scalp. "Christ.." George groans, trailing his lips down my jaw to my neck. "I want to taste you..to mark you with my bond...can I..?" He brushes my hair aside, revealing the soft expanse of my neck.

I nod, "please George...take all of me.." he moans my name and sinks his long, sharp fangs into my pulse point. "A-ahhh" I moan desperately, clawing his arms mercilessly as I'm sent over the edge in another knee trembling orgasm. He drinks for a few seconds then starts pumping his hips impossibly fast. My walls tightening around his pulsating cock push him over the edge. He curses and whispers my name harshly into my ear and he shoots his hot cum into me.

We lay there for a few moments, sweaty and satisfied. George rolls off of me and pulls me to his chest. "That was...fantastic...better than that...you're amazing, _____, I love you." He sweetly kisses my damp hair. I nuzzle my face into his chest, "I love you George...thank you..that was...wow.."

"I do think we need a shower, though." George laughs. I nod my head in agreement. George stands and helps me up. My legs are trembling and I can't stand very well, so George picks me up bridal style and carries me off to the bathroom.