Said Yes

***Your POV***

I open my eyes to the soft morning light pouring in through the window.

Wow..what time is it? I feel so...refreshed! This feels like the first real sleep I've had in the longest time.

I lay comfortably for several more minutes, enjoying the chill in the room fighting against the warmth of the comforter surrounding me.

I can hear voices downstairs. The laughter of old friends. I smile to myself and decide to join.

I toss the comforter off of my body, twisting myself to the edge of the bed.

My feet hit the cold floor sending a shiver through me. I quickly dig through my clothing and pull on warmer clothes.

Another burst of laughter floats up the stairs into the open door and I smile even wider. It feels as if my life has been renewed. All feels absolutely right with my universe, and life can finally move forward as it's meant to.

I hurry down the stairs toward the sound of chatter. The noise immediately dying as all eyes turn to me.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty!" Paul greets as I step into the dining room where the boys are seated having a bite of breakfast.

I curtsy dramatically and take a seat next to George. "Mornin' boys! God that sleep was amazing...I haven't had such a dreamless, restful sleep in so long.....So needed..."

"I'm sure! You've been asleep for 3 days now! We figured your body needed it to heal, and you were so lost in your rest we couldn't reach you in a dream!" George says, that big beautiful grin lighting up his handsome face.

I lift my eyebrows in shock, "three days? Wow...I really did need it...." I lean forward and place various breakfast foods on a plate. "I am in dire need of this, too."

The boys watch as I begin to eat like I haven't eaten in years. With adoring shakes of their heads, they continue to eat their own breakfast as their conversation continues on.

"I don't care what you say, John, we'd make a damn good band, we would." Ritchie says tapping his fingers on the table rhythmically.

"Nobody would want to see four Liverpool fellas screeching away on some grimy stage." George says shaking his head.

"They absolutely would! That song you all did for me back on the beach...it was so beautiful...it's a shame you're all keeping your talents from the world..." I say placing my hand on his briefly.

"You're just buttering us up because you have to." John says with a wink.

"No! I'm being dead serious! You four could change the world! The talent in this room surpasses any records I've ever heard. And now that life has settled down...maybe you can try?"

They exchange glances for several long, tense moments. Finally Paul says, "...y'know...maybe we should! Can't hurt to have a bit of a writing session together."

The other three grin like school boys, as if opportunity knocks.

"It would be nice to be successful..." George muses, tapping his chin.

"Then do it! Nothing is stopping you! I'd love for you all to realize your dreams as I have mine!"

"Don't forget you're our true dream, sweetheart." John says.

"And you lot have me, so why not reach for the next one?"

Before anyone can answer the front door bangs open making us jump in our seats.

We turn in unison to see my mother briskly walking in with Auntie Terese in tow.

"Good morning, boys! Good morning, my sweet darling daughter! I hope you've rested well, because today we are going DRESS SHOPPING!"

My eyebrows raise, "good morning, mother, auntie...doesn't this seem a bit...rushed?"

"Absolutely not, my dear. You can never be too prepared!" My mother says pulling me to my feet.

I look back to the boys who just shrug at me.

George meet my gaze and mouths, "I'm sorry!"

I'm led to the door where my mother stops long enough for me to slip shoes on to my feet.

Suddenly I'm stumbling down the steps and my mother talks excitedly about various shops, how I can have my hair done, where the wedding can be held, and on and on and on.

Seems like the woman hardly takes a breath between words before we arrive to the first stop.

Auntie Terese places her hand on my back gently as we enter the dress shop.

Endless rows of various shades of white spread before me like a parted sea. I trail my fingers along the soft chiffons and smooth silk and my eyes quickly scan the selection.

It takes no time at all for my mother and aunt to find armfuls of dresses for me to try.

Each dress I place upon myself looks beautiful, but none of them speak to me.

My mother seems disappointed that I don't immediately love her choices, but respects that it's my day therefore my decision.

I watch seated upon a soft chair as my aunt skillfully sifts through a rack hidden in the back. I need a quick rest, changing into and out of so many dresses is tiring work. Most of these things must weigh at least 30 pounds.

I jump to my feet as a splash of purple catches my eye. Rushing over I snatch the dress from the rack quickly.

This is it! I just know it!

Auntie Terese smiles at me, "that suits you, darling. Come, let's get your mum and try it on!"

She finds my mother as I rush into the changing room.

The dress is absolutely stunning. The fabric silky to the touch and light as air. I can easily slip into it without help.

I turn this way and that admiring the beautiful dark purple creeping up from the bottom. It fits my body to a T. And I am in love.

I step out of the room, tears threatening to spill over as my auntie and mother gush over the delicate fabric shrouding me.

"You look so beautiful, _______..." mother and auntie say in unison as they clasp their hands around mine.

I smile and look down.

Life is good...just as it's meant to be....