Blind Pleasure

John pushes the door shut softly behind us, pinning me to it, smashing his lips to mine. I hum softly, running my hands up his arms, then gripping tightly.

John pulls back, slowly undressing himself, the gaze he locks on me tells me I'd better undress as well.

I strip down slowly, teasingly, all the while John is staring intensely at me. I go to remove the silk blindfold, but John grabs my wrist stopping me, "Leave that on. We'll make good use of it."

I grin at him, and he leads me to the bed, pushing me down gently. "We're going to put this back on." He securely fashions the blindfold back over my eyes.

"Now, scoot up the bed." I follow his instruction, until I feel like I'm in the center of the bed. "Good girl..." he praises and I feel his warm hands on my knees.

I instinctively open them slightly and he speaks again, "I want you to just focus on me, and the pleasure I give you. I want this to be the only thing you feel, I need you to let yourself go and take it all in, can you do this for me?" I can only nod, my mouth dry from his words.

I feel the bed sink as he crawls between my parted thighs. He trails hot kisses from my knee to my inner thigh. I sigh, opening my legs further. His tongue darts out, like a pick playing a quick chord.

I groan his name, blindly reaching for his head. Without a second to waste, he delves his tongue in as deep as he can. I whine and grip his hair, he lets out a low grunt, then attacks my clit. Giving it the attention it so craved.

I moan languidly, holding his head in place as he brings me closer and closer to completion. Just as I'm about to cum, he quickly pulls back, robbing me of the satisfaction.

"John!" I whisper yell, frustrated. "Why'd you stop?" I can hear the grin in his voice when he answers, "Uh-uh, love, you're only going to come once, and I'm going to tell you when you can."

I bite my lip hard at his words, drawing blood at the force. "Get on your knees, beautiful." John whispers against my thigh.

I roll onto my front, sticking my ass as high in the air as I can get it. "Mmmmm, such a pretty little pussy," he dips a finger into my dripping center, causing me to groan and press into it, "would you like me to play with it?"

"Mmmm...yes...Johnny..please.." I whisper, wiggling my hips impatiently. I feel him lick a slow, long stripe and dive deep in again. A low groan escapes my lips, "John...please..I need you.."

I feel him rub his tip against me, my blindness doubling the pleasure. "Do you want me to fuck your tight little pussy?" he asks, rubbing little circles around my opening.

My breath hitches, "yes.." John aligns himself, and pushes in slowly, inch by glorious inch. I see colorful spots in the blackness of my vision, clenching myself, earning a low growl from him.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" he asks, thrusting slowly in and out. The pleasure is too great, and no sounds come from my open mouth.

"I'm going to make you feel real good, darling.." He whispers, setting a slow, but delicious pace. I finally moan, my voice sounding used and hoarse.

He reaches around and rubs my clit slowly, in time with his thrusts. My breathing becomes ragged as I near the end, but John abruptly pulls out. I cry out again, frustrated to not have finished.

John presses his finger to my lips, "shh, love, I'll let you cum soon.." His voice sounds wrecked, and I groan at how wonderful it reverberated in my ears.

"Lay on your side, sweetheart.." I do as he says. John lifts one of my legs into the air, pushing slowly back into me, groaning deeply. This angle allows John to slide along my g-spot with every thrust.

My mouth opens, but no sound comes out. I feel him press his lips behind my ear, teasing the soft flesh with his tongue.

He slowly picks up his pace, small grunts and growls being sent directly to my core, his lips brushing my ear, "I need you to cum all over me, love. I want to fill you up.." John immediately sinks his teeth into my neck, and I clench around him, moaning his name loudly.

"John.." I groan, gripping tightly onto the bedsheets. The pleasure flowing through me is so intense, I cum for a solid 5 minutes.

John slowly pulls his fangs from my neck, and I feel a small stream of hot blood flow down my throat. "Sweeter that wine..my gorgeous girl.." John growls into my ear. He thrusts quick and hard, drawing out my orgasm.

After a couple more thrusts, I feel John cum deep within me. His hot seed painting my insides deliciously. I mewl at his completion.

John pulls out slowly, letting his love flow across my thigh. I sigh happily and John removes my blindfold.

His soft gaze flutters my heart, spreading a soft smile across my lips. He leans in and gently licks the trail of blood off my throat.

"C'mon love, let's take a nice little bath, eh?" John picks me up, bringing me down to the very end of the hall.

I've never been this far before, I glance into Paul's room as we pass by, catching a glimpse of music sheets strewn about.

John lowers me to my feet, opening the door at the very end of the hall, revealing a small, cozy bathroom.

The only things in the room are a clawed tub, and a sink, with a rack filled with salts, bubble bath, and candles.

We step in and John closes the door behind us, then grabs various candles and lights them. I run the bath, pouring in a generous amount of lavender bubble bath, topping it off with vanilla salts.

I watch as John steps gingerly into the bath and I follow suit, sitting between his legs. I lean back into his chest, closing my eyes, relaxing my tired limbs.

John gently rubs my arms, across my chest, and up my neck, placing chaste kisses along my shoulders. He repeats his motions for a few minutes then speaks softly into my hair, "I've missed you..We're not letting you go again, this training is going to protect you..It's got to.."John mumbles something incoherent into my hair, sending shivers down my spine.

"I'll never leave you guys again...I promise.." I whisper, pressing my lips to his hand.