Setting The Plan Into Motion

***George's POV***

My heart clenches with worry as I look down at _______'s pale, sleeping face.

I cup her cheek, pressing my lips to hers, a thought deep in my mind hoping my kiss will wake her back up, but I know it's futile.

I whisper against her lips, "....I love you...." before turning my attention to the others, "...we should get going...do you guys know what your plan of attack will be?"

"We'll come in 3 days. I know it seems a bit long, but they should gain Emma's trust before we come in with a vendetta." John says, eyes looking sadly down at _____'s sleeping form.

I nod, "that seems doable....plus, with his...concoction..he'll be able to increase her blood, so there's very little chance of her dying...but...I want to play it safe. Do not tell Emma about you coming in three days. Don't even warn Mabel. I don't want to risk any possible betrayal...I don't even care what happens to me, as long as she's alright..."

Paul places his hand on my shoulder, "that's all noble and brave and all, but you've got to stay alive. ______ would be absolutely devastated if something happened to you. Especially if you were to.....die..."

An unwanted image of ______ screaming her lungs out over my bloody and battered body assaults my mind. I shake my head to clear the haunting image, knowing that I must do what it takes to live. For her.

The room stays silent until Ringo speaks up, "...do you want me to get them now? We don't really know how long she'll be out for..."

I take a deep breath, "....yeah....I'm ready..."

Paul walks from the room, returning a minute later with Emma and Mabel.

The two women glance at ______, before turning to me.

"Alright George....are you ready to start this plan?" Emma says as she sits on the bed.

I look at her with a cool, unreadable expression. "I am, but there's one small detail we need to figure out first. How am I getting in? They know that his blood isn't in me anymore, and I don't think I should just stroll up..."

"Hmm...that's a good point.." Emma says tapping her chin thoughtfully, "...I'd say have you unconscious as well, but there's no way I could haul you both in...."

My mind wildly flips through ideas, nothing standing out.

"I know," John says suddenly, "she had no problems cutting that huge gash in her leg when they were hurting you-"

A light bulb turns on in my head and I snap my fingers, cutting him off, "you're a genius, Lennon. All Emma has to do is tell them that she threatened to finish herself off if I didn't come, and of course I would come because-"

This time John cut me off while holding his hand up, a small smile on his lips, "okay okay, don't bust an artery, Harrison. That's perfect."

Paul stands in front of her, "did you get that, Emma?"

She nods, "yes. _______ was fighting against me as I was about to take her away, she threatened suicide, insert hero George. I should have you detained somehow, maybe some sort of shackles.."

Mabel finally speaks up, "we have some cuffs in the shop, they're just typical ones, but at the very least you can smear some blood on them and pretend they're controlled with blood magic?"

I snap my fingers, "good enough. They're gonna be too busy fawning over the fact that they finally got her back..."

"I'll go get them..." Mabel says, scurrying out of the room quickly.

John places his hand on my shoulder, "good luck, George." I smile at him, "thanks John....I hope it doesn't go to hell..."

A few moments later Mabel returns with a pair of plain silver handcuffs.

Emma takes them from her, biting her wrist and smearing blood across them.

The room stays in tense silence as we wait for them to dry. When they finally do, Emma snaps them on my wrists.

"Alright....it's time to go..." Emma says, walking toward the door.

"I'll see you lads on the other side...hopefully for better..." I say, looking to each lad's face before following Emma to the door.

Paul scoops _______ from the bed, following closely behind us.

We load into Emma's car, and Paul places his hand on my shoulder, "stay strong, George....for her.."

I nod, "I will, Paul..." He squeezes my shoulder before stepping back from the car, allowing us to head off to what may be our final battle.

_______ and I are in the back of the car, her body laying limply against me. I close my eyes, pressing my face into her hair, breathing in her sweet scent, wishing more than anything this wasn't happening.

We drive in silence, neither of us feeling up to conversing.

It seems like years before we pull into the drive of the foreboding mansion.

Emma steps out of the car, coming around to our door. I slide out slowly, allowing ______ to fall into my arms.

I step out of the car, carrying my love bridal style, placing a gentle kiss to her forehead.

"Let's go, George.." Emma says quietly grabbing onto the back of my shirt roughly.

We walk up to the front door, Emma pounding impatiently on it with her free hand.

The door swings open after a few tense seconds, the goon from our first encounter eyeing us with a wide grin.

He stands aside, gesturing us to walk in, "ahhh, what a surprise! Just the guests we were hoping for!"

I glare at him, his smile only growing wider.

"Follow me, Samuel will be very pleased with his psyche being returned."

I growl, causing him to laugh as he leads us toward a grand staircase.

We follow along through the richly decorated halls of our new prison. Finally arriving at a beautiful dark wood door.

The goon knocks on it, and Samuel's gruff voice comes from the other side, "come in."

We enter in a single file line, _______ and I coming in last.

A disgusting grin spreads across Samuel's face as he looks at _______'s unconscious form in my arms.

"Welcome home." He says with a wicked grin, "don't worry, I'm going to make sure you're as comfortable as possible."

****Sorry for the slow updates!! 😅 It's finals time and I am a procrastinating asshole, so
I'm bustin' my back over homework, tests, and final projects! The semester is over in a week so updates should be more regular then! (ish...since the holidays are here as well 😬)****