Making a Decision

No one speaks as we drive along the deserted road, content with the comfortable silence. My body is twisted toward Paul, staring out his window at the glittering sky.

"It's such a beautiful evening.." I mutter to myself. George flicks his eyes to me in the rear view mirror, admiring the excited glow of my eyes in the dark.

Paul slowly slides his arm around my waist, pressing my turned body closely to his. I jump at his sudden contact, but don't fight his hold. John slides his hand onto my knee, squeezing it gently.

My face heats up, and Paul clears his throat preparing to speak. "______, my lovely lady, are you ready for stop number three?" He punctuates his words with gentle squeezes to my side.

"I am..though you've all spoiled me plenty..." I say, flustered at their endless attention. "Nonsense, dear. We can't spoil you enough!" Paul breathes in my ear, raising goosebumps along the exposed skin of my arms.

We pull onto a parking lot for a restaurant. "Oh this is perfect, I'm starving!" I state happily.

Paul smiles, "thought you would be, shall we?" We exit the car, entering the extravagant building.

Paul walk up to the podium, stating his name and our reservation.

"Thank god we came to something fancy, I was starting to feel overdressed!" I whisper loudly, earning a laugh from the boys.

The man ushers us through the tables and out onto their private patio.

Similarly to George's stop, the patio is decorated in beautiful fairy lights. A single circular table sits in the center of the patio.

I noticed at our feet were rose petals leading to the table, which was also covered by the fragrant silky things.

Paul links his arm in mine, walking me to the table and pulling out a chair for me. My gaze drifts to the incredible view in front of me as the lads sit.

"Wow.." I breathe, eyes darting to take in the glittering sky above. "I must agree." Paul says, staring at me.

My gaze lowers and I lock eyes with Ritchie, who is sat across the table from me. He holds eye contact with me, a grin forming on his full lips.

I smile shyly back and look at my menu with unnecessary concentration.

After ordering and having our food arrive, I ask, "so why are you guys doing this? Am I secretly dying and I don't know?"

They chuckle, and George speaks first, "no, darling, you just deserve to have a wonderful day." Paul interjects, "you deserve the world, love. Even if you don't see it." John and Ritchie nod, concurring with their statements.

The waiter comes out collecting our plates, and I notice Paul slip him an extra tip. I eye Paul suspiciously, wondering what he's got planned. Paul notices this and grins.

After a few minutes the waiter is back, carrying an amazing looking chocolate cake. On the top of the cake is a sweet little poem. "These rose petals red, fairy lights set the mood, even the starlight can not compare to you."

I smile and glance up at Paul, who is holding out a fork. "A sweet for my sweet." He says winking. I roll my eyes playfully and take the fork from him, digging into the perfect cake.

We finish our dessert and file back into the car for the final destination of the evening.

I lean forward in my seat to talk to Ritchie, "so where are we going?" I ask, drumming my fingers on the back oh his headrest.

He turn to me smiling, "we're going to do something that I love to do! Especially with a pretty little bird on my arm." He winks and I blush.

I'm still leaning forward as I feel fingers traveling up my back, toying with the edge of my dress. I jump slightly and turn my face to John, who is looking out the window, acting innocent.

I lean back and trap his hand between me and the seat, smirking at him. He raised his eyebrows as if the challenge me, and I do the same. Suddenly he squeezes lightly and unhooks my bra.

I gasp, "John!" All eyes in the car are on me now. John grinning wildly as my face reddens from my sudden outburst.

I lean forward again in hopes he would fix it. He doesn't. I turn to Paul, "uh..Paul?" I ask timidly. His hazel eyes focus on mine, "yes, love?"

I lean close to him and whisper, "can you...uh...re-hook my bra, please?" He gives me a wicked grin, "and what might I receive as a favor for this task, madam?"

My face burns at his insinuation. Paul swiftly hooks my bra back together, lips lingering at my ear, "well take a rain check on that one, love."

I feel the atmosphere of the car thicken with tension between Paul and John. "Are we almost there, George?" I ask, half pleadingly.

George pulls up to the curb, outside of a club called the Cavern. I breathe a sigh of relief as Paul exits the car.

We walk down into this "cavern" club, and it is very cavern like. Music from a band dances off the walls around us as I take in the lighthearted and fun atmosphere.

Ritchie immediately pulls me out on the floor to dance. The other three going off toward the bar.

After a few songs Ritchie and I sit down with the others, getting a drink. "Are you having fun, honey?" Ritchie asks me and he places his large hands over mine.

I nod happily, "I am, you're such a wonderful dancer Ritchie!" As soon as I finish my sentence, a fast paced song comes on and Ritchie drags me back to the floor.

We spend the night dancing away, when a slow song comes on. Ritchie doesn't hesitate as he pulls me close, spinning us in slow circles.

His lips brush my ear as he whispers, "spend tonight with me, darling. Please."

His simple words cause goosebumps to raise on my heated skin. I look into his azure eyes, feeling weak all of a sudden.

The song ends and he checks his watch, "oh, it's already past midnight! What do you say we call it a night, eh?" He asks, leading me back to the others. I nod, as we make our way back to the boys. George closes the tab and we head out to go back home.