Infiltration

***George's POV***

Him controlling me is like a nightmare come true.

I never want her to look at me like that...in fear..the panicked look when she gazed into my stolen eyes was too much...

Feeling her tremble beneath my touch...the touch that she's supposed to lean into, not back in fear from, broke me.

I sit as a passenger in my own body. Playing second fiddle to Samuel. Though, I feel his strong control slowly fading.

He must only be able to control me for a very short time. I push back harder than ever now, feeling the bonds of his control snapping.

His hold begins to weaken more and more, and finally I gain control back over my movements.

I stop moving completely, looking down at her sleeping face.

I hear the soft almost imperceptible crunching of leaves and I spin around quickly, just in time to have John's fist connect with my face.

I grunt in pain as I fall back, ______ being taken from my arms.

I hit the ground hard, sitting quickly, holding my bleeding nose.

I hear more crunching, and look to see Ringo and Paul catching up with John.

Ringo crouches by me, "......George?" He asks cautiously, eyes darting across my face, no doubt searching for some sort of abnormality.

I nod my head, spitting blood out. "Christ John, I think you broke my nose."

John looks down at me, cradling ______ protectively to his chest, "how are we supposed to know if it's even you."

Paul crouches next to Ringo, staring intensely into my eyes. After a few tense moments he finally speaks, "it's him...at least it seems like him."

They stand and Ringo extends his hand to help me up.

I walk to _______ and John, gently rubbing her cheek, wondering when she'll wake up.

"What happened to her?" John asks, his words tinged with an icy edge.

I sigh, pulling the needle from my pocket, "He injected her with whatever this is."

The three eye it with disdain, and I slip it back into my pocket.

I hold my arms out at John, "please...give her to me..."

His eyes soften a bit, but he only holds her closer. "....I'm sorry, Hazza..." He shifts his eyes away from me and starts walking toward the house.

Paul and Ringo look at me with sympathetic eyes, and Ringo grips my shoulder gently, "come on, George..."

I sigh, walking behind everyone, head low and hands in my pockets.

***Your POV***

I hear far away voices, my lagging brain can't process their words, but soon I recognize it as Paul and John.