Reunion

***George's POV***

I hear her scream my name, her despair crushing my heart.

I whisper her name before fully losing consciousness.

Swimming deep through my subconscious I feel pain shooting through my thigh and back.

I know it's her pain, I always feel her pain. The physical pain is nothing compared to the emotional wound bleeding deep within.

Panic and fear swirl in the air around me, her fear, my panic. Mingling together to form an overbearing sense of failure.

I quickly shake my head of my negative thoughts, her face appearing before me for a fleeting moment before I'm tossed to a hard concrete floor, pulling me from my unconscious state.

I groan, slowly opening my eyes to look up into the face of my captor.

He smiles wickedly down at me, "welcome to your new home for the next 24 hours, pretty boy."

I pull my lip back in a snarl, my sharp fangs catching the low light of the dank room. "Basement? Typical."

I push myself to a sitting position, eyes locked on the dangerous man in front of me.

The man scoffs, smile never fading, as he reaches down with a quick snap of his wrist, slapping me so hard I see stars as I fall back against the rough floor.

"Sit down, and shut your mouth. You wait here, I'm getting Samuel."

He storms off up the stairs, and I shakily rise to me feet, absentmindedly rubbing my stinging cheek.

My eyes dart around the room, it's actually fairly nice, there's a bed in the corner at least.

I turn to inspect the bed, running my fingers across the blanked draped neatly across the top.

Suddenly someone clears their throat behind me, I turn quickly, ready to fight him in my bathing suit if I had to.

I'm met with the cool, appraising stare of Samuel. "Hello, George. You're looking...well." He smirks taking a step closer.

I grimace at him, taking a defensive stance, "...Samuel..."

"How has ______ been? She looks lovelier than ever." He speaks, dipping his hands into his pockets.

I growl, "don't you DARE speak of her...don't even say her name...." I close the distance between us, grabbing him by the shirt.

"Now George, there's no need for violence." He tuts, grabbing a fistful if my hair and yanking my head to the side viciously.

"You're going to help us get my little plaything. And you're going to do it willingly."

I uselessly try to push him away, but he only chuckles, pulling my head further, exposing the side of my neck.

"Now, you're going to help get _____ to us, aren't you, Georgie?" Samuel sneers, pulling a needle from his pocket.

I struggle with all my might, but the blood loss has me weak and vulnerable. The final thought that surges through my mind is her gorgeous, smiling face.

"You're going to feel a little prick..." he laughs, before painfully jabbing the needle into the muscle of my neck, injecting me with a thick liquid.

I cry out her name as Samuel lets my body crumple to the floor. My vision starts swimming before it's cut to black.

***Your POV***

I wake up, feeling heavy dread settle in my stomach. The sun is just peeking through the curtains, as dawn breaks through the cold night.

I sit up, the other three still fast asleep. I crawl down the bed slowly and silently, creeping down the stairs to eat a quick breakfast.

I know I need to eat something for fuel, regardless of not being even remotely hungry.

I pour myself a bowl of cornflakes, and pop some bread into the toaster.

My stomach churns as I chew slowly on the cereal. I swallow hard, fighting back the urge to vomit.

I push myself through the cereal, and eat the toast dry. Chasing it all with a big glass of orange juice.

After I quickly clean up my mess, I head to the shower. Knowing time is not on my side, I shower as quickly as I can, then tip-toe back up the stairs to our room.

I dig in the wardrobe, grabbing the first items of clothing my hands land on. A pair of tight black capri pants, and a simple white blouse with a purple lily embroidered on the side.

I reach back in and pull out a pair of flat-heeled boots, along with some underthings.

I sneak out of the room back down the stairs, quickly dressing myself in the living room.

I grab a pad of paper from a drawer and scribble a note on it for the lads sleeping peacefully upstairs.

"John, Paul, Ritchie,

I'm so sorry to leave while you're sleeping....but I cannot let them harm George...I will be well on my way to him by the time you read this. You've all taught me so well...I've had brekkie and had a good rest....I can handle whatever they throw at me. I just need to say, I love you all so very much....please do not worry for me...Once I get Geo we'll be back before you know it, and we can plan an attack...I love you John. I love you Paul. I love you Ritchie...See you in a bit....All my loving, _______."

I glance at the clock, 8, I grab a purple peacoat from the closet beside the door, and step out into the brisk autumn air.

I take a deep breath, focusing my mind on George, feeling for our bond.

My heart races as an unconscious thought explodes to the forefront of my mind; Go to the river.

I cannot tell where the thought came from, but it doesn't feel malicious, so I walk swiftly in the direction of the river.

My journey seems to drag on as my heart pounds painfully against my ribcage, my breathing shallow.

As I come from the trees, I see a figure facing away from me. I stop in my tracks, eyes widening as I slowly recognize the dark hair being tousled by the gentle breeze.

Suddenly he speaks, "I can hear your heart from here, darling.." He turns, confirming my suspicions.

He gives me his crooked grin as he holds his arms open to me, a warm invitation I run quickly to accept.

I bury my face in his warm neck, tears of relief streaming down my cheeks, not caring how or why he's standing in front of me. "George...."