Nocturnal Emissions - Part 2

Paul and I lay tangled together for a few minutes. Paul whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

Finally he rises, pulling me up with him. He slips back into his swimwear, and I opt to stay in the nude.

We exit the tent hand in hand, seeing the lads just down the beach, playing with a volleyball.

Ritchie sees us approaching, waving to us as he drops his eyes to my glowing nakedness.

A big smile stretches across his face as he starts toward us. John and George turn and follow his lead.

George meets my gaze, giving me a crooked smile. He rushes in front of the others, pulling me from Paul's grasp.

"There's my girl..." he whispers in my ear, "you're looking better, did Paul take good care of you?"

I nod, wrapping my arms around him, giggling when he presses his lips to my forehead. He leans down until his lips brush just above my ear. "wait until I get a hold of you..."

I shiver,  then press my lips into his neck before Ritchie interrupts us, "alright George, you've been monopolizing our dear ______. Let us have a pull, yeah?"

I feel another pair of hands gently pull me from George's grasp. George's eyebrows raise in surprise, the other lads making equally perplexed faces.

"Well, by all means." George says, flourishing his hand. "Good on ya, lad." John says, grinning. Paul shakes his head with a smile, watching us as Ritchie pulls me back to the tent.

"That was very bold-" he cuts me off with a rough kiss, gripping my lower back with a brute strength I didn't know this blue eyed boy possessed.

He slides a hand down to tightly squeeze my ass, causing me to gasp. His other hand cups the back of my head, tilting it to the side to cover my neck in kisses.

My breathing slowly grows heavier, Ritchie gripping my hair at the roots, sucking purple marks into the area above my collarbone.

His warm hands leave me to quickly pull down his swim shorts. "Be a good girl and lay on your back for me..." He says, low and lovely.

I fall back onto the soft blankets behind me, allowing my legs to fall open loosely. I look up at him through my lashes, admiring his towering frame.

His eyes trail down my relaxed body, drinking in all he can see before dropping to his knees in front of me.

"hey there, pretty girl..." he whispers, kissing delicately from my hip to my neck. I smile softly at him, "hey, Ritchie..."

He presses against me, his tip teasing my entrance, "I love when you call me that...you know that, darling?"

All I can respond with is a hushed, "mmmmm..." He presses into me roughly, "Do you?"

I groan at the wonderful feeling of him being in me, "...I do....please Ritchie...."

"I think we're both going to be pleased..." He says, his deep voice rumbling in his chest.

A soft sigh escapes my lips as Ritchie moves slowly, as if re-learning the contours of my inner self.

"....wonderful..." he breathes against my neck, opening my legs wider with his strong hands.

I nod my head, unable to form words with my mind clouding over in pleasure.

"This is all for you, honey...how do you want it?" Ritchie speeds up, the erotic sound of skin on skin filling the small space. "Fast and heated?"

Ritchie slows down to an agonizing pace, his body rubbing against mine in all the right ways. "Or slow....and steady..." he says, his mounting pleasure causing his voice to waver.

I can barely gasp my words out, "..f-fast....please Ritchie...give it to me...."

Ritchie goes back to slamming himself into me. I feel a deep throbbing ache start building up inside.

Ritchie grabs me by the breasts, squeezing in time with his harsh thrusts.

He lowers his mouth to one erect nipple, sucking it into his mouth and swirling his tongue around slowly.

"..ohh...Ritchie...." my hands find their way to his hair, fingers running roughly through it.

He moans, sending vibrations through my chest. He turns his attention to my neglected nipple, giving it the same treatment as the other.

I arch my back up, changing my hips position slightly, making him slide even deeper.

"Fuckin' hell...." Ritchie pants out, throwing his arms on either side of me, rocking our bodies violently against the contrasting softness below.

I make a mewling noise, propping my legs on his back. The change in position  causes Ritchie to groan, and curse under his rapid breath, "...shit....Christ that's good..."

I dig my heels in as I meet his thrusts, effectively building my pleasure higher and higher until I reach my breaking point.

I grab hold of the blankets below us, squeezing until I finally explode. "...Ritchie...Ritchie.....fuck-fuck-fuck..." I shout, my voice cracking.

"That's it...give yourself to me...." Ritchie mumbles into my chest, the rhythmic pulsing of myself pushing him over the edge.

"...______.." he whispers softly as his movements still, the heat of him flowing freely into me.

We lay there catching our breaths, Ritchie rubbing my arm softly, raising goosebumps.

"You're a lovely little thing, aren't you?" He says affectionately, kissing anywhere his lips can reach.

I smile fondly at him, "I suppose I may be.." he smiles widely up at me, "I love you, I hope you're feeling better.."

I wrap my arms around him, squeezing gently, "I am, you boys are too wonderful to me......"

"Nonsense. We'd do anything for you, sweetie. I mean that.." He kisses my lips softly, "anything."