Punishment

***smut ⚠️***

After a quiet relaxing bath, we dry off and head back into John's room. I'm shivering by the time we reach the door, which was shut.

"Odd, I swear we left this open?" John says, opening the door. John enters first, and I'm quick to follow.

The first thing my eyes land on are the intensely jealous eyes of George, who is sitting patiently on John's bed.

I smile apprehensively at him, and he gives me a wicked grin back. An excited tremor flows through my body, as my pulse quickens.

"I actually decided to call it a night early, I missed my girl so much.." George starts, "..but, when I came in she wasn't anywhere to be found. Peculiar."

Picking up on George's vibes, John starts dressing himself. George continues on, "I come in here, and it just absolutely reeks of a good time. A very, very good time." George rakes his eyes up and down my naked form.

"I'm going to go help the lads, you look pretty....tired." John says, quickly exiting the room.

George's gaze on my body is electric, freezing me to the spot. George stands, his towering tallness making me feel small, like a cornered animal.

He strides quickly to me, brushing by, making sure to let me feel the hardness in his pants.

He stops just behind me in the the hall, "to our room. Right now." He says lowly, a dangerous note hinting in his tone.

My breath catches in my throat as I turn and follow him promptly. George allows me to enter first, closing the door softly behind us. I don't turn to face him, almost afraid of the expression I'd see on his face.

"Look at me." George says, his voice low and commanding, effectively turning me on like nothing I've ever experienced before. I slowly turn to him, eyes glued to the floor. I see his feet approach, then his rough fingers tilt my chin up to look him in the eyes.

"_______.." he growls, "did Johnny make you feel good? Did he touch you in all the right spots?" George trails his fingers down my throat, running them along my pulse point.

I stay silent, looking into his dark, lustful eyes. He trails his thumb across my bottom lip, dipping it briefly into the heat of my mouth. I lick my lip as soon as his fingers go back to my neck.

"Well?" he asks, looking down at me expectantly, "did he make you feel amazing?" I open my mouth, but no words come out. George grips my chin, latching his lips onto mine.

I hum surprised, and he pulls back as quickly as he came, "you deserve to be punished. You were very naughty. Letting him touch you, letting him make you feel good without me.."

He runs his fingers gently through my hair, tilting my head back by gripping onto the roots. I let out a raspy moan, gripping onto his forearms.

George steps back from me, "sit." I swallow hard and back up until my knees hit the soft bed, then plop down, folding my arms over my exposed chest.

"I don't think so." he moves my arms, "I think you need to be subdued." George slowly loosens his tie, "lay down, love." I scoot up the bed, laying on my back, eyes glued to George's lean fingers toying with his tie.

George leans over me, fastening his tie around my wrists, then tying them to the headboard. "I think you need to think about what you've done." George takes off his clothes, slowly, being sure to hold eye contact the entire time.

George trails his fingertips along my inner leg. "Open." I obey, watching his hand, my chest heaving with anticipation.

"George.." I whisper. George gently slaps my thigh, "ah-ah, love. Call me Mr Harrison." I bite my lip, and quietly say, "Mr Harrison..."

George bites his own lip, leaning down to nip at the soft expanse of my thigh. I sigh, opening my legs further.

"My naughty girl..." George breathes, bringing his body up to my head. His proud cock standing inches from my mouth.

He leans against the wall with one of his forearms, reaching down to slowly stroke himself.

I whine, wanting to reach for him,
straining against George's tie. "Do
you see what you're doing to me?" I moan quietly, watching his hand spread his sweet precum all over his straining shaft.

"George.." I whisper, licking my lips. Suddenly his length is pressed against my lips, "What was that, love?" I dart my tongue out, tasting his sweetness.

"Mr Harrison..." I moan seductively against his shaft. George groans, thrusting against the warmth of my
lips. "Who do you belong to? Who makes you feel good..who turns you on more than anyone else?" George grunts, sliding his cock between my lips, thrusting with every word.

I moan, sending vibrations up his shaft. He pulls himself from between my swollen lips, "who, darling." He growls, gripping my throat gently.

I swallow, his calloused fingers making my skin prick. "You...you Mr Harrison..." I rasp, closing my eyes.

He trails his hand down to my breast, squeezing it roughly. I arch my back off the bed into his touch, moaning softly.

"Do you want me to touch you, love?" He asks, trailing his fingers down my abdomen. "Please...yes..." I beg, pushing into his hand as much as I can.

George moves back down, kneeling between my legs. "I'm going to fuck you nice and hard, darling. And you're going to scream for me."

George enters me swiftly, the air being punched from my lungs. I let out a strangled moan, "fuck....George!.."

George moves his hand to my throat, gripping gently, squeezing just right. He bites my shoulder roughly, drawing up a bit of blood with his sharp fangs.

George snaps his hips violently into me, slamming the headboard against the wall in a quick rhythm.

"Ahhhh....shit....M-Mr H-Harrison.." I stutter out, pulling hard at my restraint.

George nips roughly across my chest, leaving little red marks in his wake. "You're going to cum. And you're going to cum hard. I want you squeezing around my big cock, you filthy girl."

I moan wildly, squirming beneath his rough thrusts. "Cum. Now." He growls in my ear, gripping my hips hard enough to leave bruises.

"Fuck! Mr Harrison!.." I scream, contracting around him, my cum gushing from me. "Fuckin hell, ______. So good...so fucking...gorgeous..." George grips onto me tighter, his movements becoming sloppy. A few more thrusts has him screaming my name as he fills me to the brim.

George stays in me for a few moments longer, releasing me from his death grip. He caresses my face gently, kissing my sweetly on my lips.

"______...my perfect girl...I love you so much...my perfect little darling. My queen..." George presses his forehead against mine, kissing me softly every few seconds.

My pulse starts to slow, and I finally find my voice, "George...I love you...you're such a wonderful man..."

George slowly pulls himself out, and frees my wrists from his tie. He holds my hands in his, kissing my reddened wrists tenderly.

George gets up and turns the light out, the. crawls back next to me, pulling the blanket over us, and me to his chest.

He kisses my temple, and we both say in unison, "I love you so much." I close my eyes, feeling utter bliss being in the arms of the man I love.