30-Huge Mistakes

It was fitting that the Devil of Hell's Kitchen was currently tangled up in the sheets with the daughter of the Devil. His hand rested on my hip, my face pressed into his neck. In that moment, I could almost push away my anger towards my brother and Bruce entirely away. I could almost entirely put away everything that had transpired the night before and even what had happened the past few days.

Almost.

Sadly, my phone angrily went off, making both Matt and I fully wake up. Both of us unhappy that we had to leave behind this little slice of happiness. I sat up and grabbed my phone off the nightstand, answering without even looking at who called.

"Agent Stark." I answer out of habit, making Matthew chuckle. He was still laying down, his hand on my bare thigh.

"We need you back here. We tracked Ultron down." Steve says over the phone, his Captain voice on full display. I sigh as soon as he hangs up, dreading the upcoming mission to clean up my brother's mess.

-

A couple of hours later, my hair was pinned back away from my face. A deep burgundy suit covered my body. A new suit because I didn't bother fixing the old one. Hill hadn't bothered shoving a cup coffee into my hand. We didn't have the time. No pre-mission excitement filled the Quinn jet and the ride didn't last forever like it usually does. For some reason they gave me plenty of time with Matt this morning, which I am of course grateful for. More peace than anyone else got this morning.

Before I can question why they did this, we land somewhere on the African coast. The Quinn Jet lands in the jungle and we leave Bruce inside. We walk across the mud to one of the ships. My beautiful boots becoming covered in mud because Tony said I can't fly in order to "conserve my energy". Klaue is an arms dealer and I know by the way Tony looks that he also isn't too comfortable with this situation. Our history-well Stark Industries' history Klaue isn't the nicest part of our legacy so I can understand why.  None of us really speak as we sneak onto the ship. We play our part in being spies. My abilities playfully are being shown off by the flames dancing on the tips of my hair. Thor, Steve, and I walk up behind Ultron.

"The Starks-They're a sickness!" Ultron exclaims and I smirk.

"Ah junior, you're going to break your old man's heart." Tony says through the suit as he lands. The twins and Ultron turn their attention towards us.

"If I have to." The huge ass robot quips walking closer to the bridge between us.

"You don't have to break anything." Thor speaks, all very kingly. I shrug, waiting for Tony to respond with his usual response to that.

"Clearly, you've never made an omelette." Ultron says instead and I turn my head to look at Tony. He looks at me in return.

"He beat me by one second." Tony grumbles and Thor looks confused. I flick my flame tipped ponytail over my shoulder, rolling my eyes.

"Ah, this is funny, Mister Stark? It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro Maximoff asks. I roll my eyes again.

"Really frosted tips? That's a low blow." I comment and the other twin sends me a red glare.

"This was never our life." Tony responds, stepping closer to me. Steve steps up beside me.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve says as flames start to flicker at my finger tips. I tilt my head at the twins.

"Oh we will." Wanda responds, smiling sarcastically. Steve continues his good Captain talk.

"I know you two have suffered-" He's cut off by Ultron hacking, obviously not enjoyed the Captain's talk. The robot laughs.