65-Tainted Love

I walked out alongside my team, all of us wearing the white suits I had designed. I was in between Steve and Tony, my ponytail bouncing as I move. My head was held high and my head was filled with thoughts of my beautiful son, who was staying with Pepper and Morgan. I needed to come back to him, Steve and I both did. I think after this, my need for adventure should be fulfilled for life. We climbed onto the platform, looking at one another as we stood in a circle. I smiled at Natasha. We've come so far, sestra. So far. I'm proud of us.

"You better come back or I'm kicking your ass." I tell her and she smiles, walking over and hugging me tightly. Clint smiles at the both of us. Before he knocked me up, all three of us were thick as thieves. It was great and part of me misses it, but I'll never be that close with Clint ever again. Those memories feel lifetimes away now.

"Well if you don't come back I'll kick your ass and Steve's ass for not bringing you back." She teases and I smile, kissing her cheek. Natasha walks back over to stand beside Clint while I stand beside my husband and my brother. She grins at all of us, almost mischievously. I look at her, look at all of them, trying to memorize their faces. Rhodey, Nebula, Rocket, Bruce, Natasha, Tony, Steve, Scott, Thor, hell even Clint-they're all my family in some way, some more than others.

"See you in a minute." Natasha says with a smile. The machine whirs as the plates get into place. My mask slides over my face and I take a deep breath. If something does happen to me, there's a holographic message for Benjamin, just in case. Suddenly, we are sipping through the quantum realm until we land in an alleyway in New York City. I hit a button on my suit and our white suits transform. For Steve and I, it's what we were wearing during the Battle of New York. Scott has his suit, Hulk is in clothes, and Tony is in civilian clothes. God, I miss this suit. Bright red and eye catching-God, younger me was wild.

"Alright we all have our assignments. Two stones uptown, one stone down. Stay low, keep an eye on the clock." Steve commands as I pop a piece of bubblegum into my mouth. My husband jumps ever so slightly as 2012 Hulk grabs a car and destroys a Chitauri soldier. I turn to look at Bruce and he covers his face, so very embarrassed. I grin as Steve looks at the giant green monster.

"Maybe smash a few things along the way." Steve suggests and Bruce almost rolls his eyes.

"I think its a little gratuitous, but whatever." Bruce says as he rips off his tank top. My fellow dork growls weakly and hits a cab, then throws a motorcycle before wandering off. I turn to smile at the three men.

"Alright bitches, we ready to do this?" I ask, popping my bubblegum. Steve and Tony smile at me as I kiss my husband's cheek before walking out of the alley. I instantly took out a Chitauri soldier, turning it to ash.

-

"Better hustle Cap. Things look like they're just about wrapped up here." My brother says over the comms as Steve and I stealthy enter the building. It mainly involved me telling maybe people to go to sleep or cause distractions. It was slightly draining, letting my whispers tell people what to do.

"Got it. I'm approaching the elevator now." Steve responded and I kiss his cheek, which makes him smile. I walk off, acting like 2012 me as I sneak off to where I'm supposed to meet Steve once he gets Loki's scepter, which mainly involves me taking a very secret elevator that 2012 me had put in for...reasons.

"Ugh Mr Rogers, I almost forgot that suit did nothing for your ass." Tony says over the comms, causing me to chuckle.

"No one asked you to look, Tony." Steve responds, sounding obviously annoyed but also slightly amused. I mean my brother isn't wrong. That suit did nothing for that ass. I mean, Steve has an ass that doesn't quit. I can say that, okay? I'm married to him.