81-Wolves

At two in the morning, Clint is waken up by someone pounding at his front door. It scares him slightly, especially since his entire family is currently visiting Laura's parents out of state. Clint reaches into his beside table, pulling out a handgun. He quickly and quietly runs down the stairs, moving in the dark towards the front door. The pounding on the door just continued. Clint looked through the peephole and saw someone he wasn't expecting to see again in his entire life. He set the gun aside and quickly unlocked the door, opening it.

"Pey? Why are you here?" Clint asks, quickly blinking the sleep out of his eyes. The blonde was standing in front of him, tears rolling down her cheeks. She was wearing a hoodie with a name of some stupid fashion brand's name plastered over the front of it, a pair of black leggings underneath that.

"I-I didn't know where to go." Peyton sobs out, not bothering to wipe her tears. Clint opens the door a little wider, letting her walk inside. The archer peeped his head outside, looking around before shutting the door and locking it.

"Do you want something to drink? Something to eat?" He asks her, watching as she moves to sit down on his little brown leather couch. Her eyes linger on the framed picture of Clint's family. She shuts her eyes, trying to calm down. Thank God his family wasn't here.

"Pey? Hey, what's wrong?" He asks, sitting down next to her on the couch. Peyton's eyes open and for once, they aren't filled with hate and malice. She just looks so fucking sad.

"It just been a really, really bad week and I-It's been just a bad fucking five years." Peyton tells him honestly, wiping at her tears. Clint's heart pangs in his chest and he immediately wants to comfort her. It's like all of those feelings are coming back to him, rushing back. Clint scoots a little bit closer and wraps his arm around her as she starts to sob a little harder.

"Hey, hey it's okay. It's okay, Pey." He responds, trying to soothe her. Clint smiles as she wraps her arms around him, letting her old teammate hold her tightly. The father of three is completely caught off guard when Pey presses a knife against his neck. Clint's eyes widen and he wants to jump back.

"Oh, you've been waiting for this haven't you?" A voice that isn't Peyton's purrs back to him. Suddenly, the room around him shifts and while Clint is in his living room, it's just off. Peyton is no longer sitting in front of him. Instead, there's a blonde woman who sort of looks like Peyton sitting in front of him with a smirk of her face. Her hair is pulled away from her face in a high ponytail and she's wearing a tight black leather jacket, tight jeans, and high heels. She puts her hand on his heart and suddenly Clint's frozen.

"Who the fuck are you?" Clint breathes as she gets up, moving towards a bag that had appeared when everything had faded away. The woman chuckles, leaning over to reach into her bag. She grabs a vial and walks back over to Clint. The blonde straddles him, using the knife to cut across his wrist. The Avenger cries out slightly, wincing through the pain. The woman rolls her eyes, continuing to fill the vial with his blood. She's squeezing his wrist, trying to make the blood flow faster.

"Oh, you don't see the resemblance? Wow, my dear sister really likes them stupid. Come on, Barton, you know who I look like. You were thinking about it." She teases as she puts a stopper on the vial. Clint almost stops breathing when he realizes that she knew what he was thinking. The woman tucks the vial away before using the bloody knife to cut off a bit of his hair. Clint's eyes widen slightly, looking at the woman as she gets off of his lap to put his hair into a plastic bag.

"Your Peyton's sister?" He asks, not really believing it. The woman, Peyton's sister, grabs his face, forcing him to look at her. Her long red nails dig into his skin, but not hard enough to draw blood. There was barely anything left of the iris in her eyes, her pupil fully taking over.