Chapter 2

*J-hope pov*

"Yha Jungkook how long are you gonna stay inside avoiding all the works?  you know you will have to go outside. You can't avoid the destiny" I said to the boy who was currently eating breakfast with us. " I know hyung, but I can't risk meeting her. What if I go outside and bump into her?" He asked while drooping the spoon into the table.

" Jungkook she is your mate. You can't avoid her forever. You Supposed to meet your mate when you turned 18. Now you are 21. It is more than enough to make your mind to accept her." Jin hyung said looking at jungkook. "But hyung I don't want a mate. I am fine this way." Jungkook said avoiding all of our gazes.

"But the pack needs her jungkook. She is our future Luna." Namjoon said sternly.Junkook was about to say something when I cut him off telling "Jungkook today you have to go to the university to sort out some paper works. You remember that right?"

"Yes. But-" I cut him off telling " No buts Jungkook. Stop being a pussy and man up. You are our future alpha. Behave like a one. Now get ready and go to the campus. After you finished we will pick you up to go to the practice" When I finished saying that I look up to everyone looking at me like 'you better run'. And I look at to Jungkook who was clenching his knuckles and focusing on his breathing to calm down. ohpss. Did I just cross the line, but I have to knock some sense in to this boy mind. "Ah I am going to bathroom" with said that I ran out of the dinning room to save my life.

*Shenu pov*   

It has been a week since I arrived here. It's July. My university starts on September. I came early here to settle down everything before the university starts. I am living in a hostel room which is providing from the university. And I am doing online data entry to earn money. But I am thinking on a finding a part time job to earn extra. You know just in case if I needed extra money.

Currently I am in my university. I came here to sort out paper works that I need to complete before lectures start. After I finished my works I decide to roam around the campus. After all I am going to study here. Better know this place.

*Jungkook pov*

After finishing my paper works here I am sitting on a bench near the entrance playing games with my i-pad while waiting for hyungs to pick me up. Suddenly it hits me. I felt this sweet smell of jasmine and vanilla.It's a odd combination. But it smell really good. Then I saw her. Walking around listening to something using her earphones.

 'MATE' My wolf howled inside me from the happiness.

I sat there frozen without knowing what to do while observing her. She was wearing a blue pencil cut denim and a simple white t-shirt. She has a dark brown long wavy hair which is near to her waist. She has small yet long sharp eyes, plump pinkish lips and soft looking cheeks. She doesn't have a milky white skin like me yet it wasn't tan either.But her skin was like glowing.

'Ah I want to touch that skin so badly. I bet her skin must be soft like a baby' My wolf said inside my mind. 'What? We are never going anywhere near her' I snapped at him. 'Well we don't have to, cause she is coming to us'  He state happily. When I look in front of me I saw her walking towards us.  "shit"

*Shenu pov  

I was walking around the campus while listening to a bts song 'Fake love'. They are one of my favorite band in korea. I really love their songs and I enjoy watching there videos. But I am not a army which they named their fans as. Cause I don't know much about them like a army does. I only Know their names and for some reasons I remember Jungkooks and taehyungs birthdays. Maybe it because Jungkooks birthday is two days before mine and taehyungs birthday is almost the end of the year which is 30th of December. Ah! I am spacing out thinking about them. I decide to forget about them and look around. I saw this boy siting on a bench under a tree holding a i-pad and staring at me. I can't see his face cause he is wearing a black color mask. And he was dressed in all black, but seeing his body shape I think he must look handsome. Don't judge me I am not into looks. I care more about character. He wouldn't even blink and keep staring at me. What is wrong with this boy. I decide to walk towards him and talk.

* Jungkook pov

She is coming this way. I need to escape. I put my i-pad to aside and start to pack my bag to leave. 'Don't leave. Talk to her. She is our mate' My wolf start to whine inside. 'Shut up' I yelled at him. And when I saw she is getting closer I start to run towards the entrance.

But she decide to follow me. She starts to run behind me. "Excuse me" She catch up to me and tug me from my sweater. Her voice is like a melody to my ear. I can listen to her whole day. Wait! What? Seriously Jungkook!  I can feel my wolf smirking inside my mind because of my thoughts, But I can't sense a wolf from her. She is a human. Seriously! a human as my mate. 

I finally choose to turn towards her. She has beautiful eyes. I stared deep in to her eyes . "Em, you left your i-pad there." She told uncomfortably holding my i-pad towards me. Maybe she is uncomfortable of my stares, I can't help it my wolf wouldn't let me break the eye contact. Suddenly her eyes widened. I realized my wolf is trying to take control. I snatch the i-pad from her. Our Hands brushed with each others. Tingle and sparkles ran trough my skin. I can see she felt the same looking her confused look. 'Cute'My wolf said admiring his mates confused look. Without waiting any second I ran away from her before I am gonna lose control over my wolf.

*Shenu pov*

When I walked towards that boy he ran away leaving his i-pad on the bench. I took it and followed him to gave it to him. When I catch up with him I tuck him from his sweater. "Excuse me" He stop dead in his track for a few seconds. Then he turned to look at me. He stares into my eyes. For some reasons he looked familiar. "Em, you left your i-pad there" I said uncomfortably. He didn't even blink. He kept staring deep into my eyes. It felt like he is staring into my soul. Suddenly his dark black eyes turn into silver. I looked at his eyes with wide eyes. Then it got back to normal and he snatched i-pad from my hand. When his hand touches mine I felt kind of this weird sparkles running trough my skin, But before I can ask him anything he ran away leaving me confused there.

"I swear to the God I saw his eyes turning silver for a moment" I mumble to my self.