Chapter 15

*Jungkook's pov*

"Which part of my warning 'I better not see you around her' you didn't understand?" Suga hyung spat at that Sam dude who was sitting across me with his father alpha Night. The only thing preventing me from punching the day light out of him is the table between us and my dad who is sitting next to me. 

"I just wanted to apologize' I didn't mean any harm." Sam defended himself. I growled at him making him flinch in the seat. If Tae was here I am sure he would have come back with a sassy remark without caring about my dad and this stupid alliance we have to keep with the Night fall pack. He is the only one who has guts to go against me and my dad cause his wolf is different than others.

"I am so sorry about my son's behavior alpha Jeon. We didn't know she was Jungkook's mate. If he knew he wouldn't have done this." Alpha Night tried to reason out. Oh! If only he knew how badly I want to broke his son's every bone in his body.

"It's okay alpha Night. We understand. But next time we wouldn't tolerate that. You know how Jungkook's wolf is. It is a miracle he is sitting calm here." my dad said in a friendly tone. After all they are our alliance. We don't want to make a new enemy for our pack now. Do we? All my group members are cursing and planing to how to murder this Sam jerk in our mind link. We can't say out loud our thoughts. Suddenly my nose hit with the scent of jasmine and vanilla. The scent of my mate. She is walking towards this way. Why she is coming to the Alpha's office? Others also look at me with the same thought. I stand up from my seat and open the office door to see she is standing there about to knock on the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked a little bit harshly. My wolf cringed at my tone. He doesn't like the way I talked to her.

"I came here to talk to Alpha Night and our Alpha." She said looking behind me at the all the boys and two alphas. My father invite her inside so I let her in and made my way to my seat. She stand in front of us and bowed her head in respect. Namjoon hyung have done a great job teaching her.

"What do you want to say dear?" My dad questioned her in a soft tone. My wolf smiled at that. I have to say my dad and my wolf are not in good terms because of a past event, but seeing him treat her nicely made it happy.

"I came here to clear some misunderstanding." She started and look at alpha Night. " Your son didn't try to harm me. He actually came to apologize for his rude behavior, but things went wrong. Since we are newly found mate, Jungkook is little bit protective over me. His true intention wasn't to harm your son. He just couldn't stand seeing an other man hugging his mate." she said the last part with a chuckle making me growl at that. She looked at me and back at the alpha Night.

"See! This is what I try to explain" she said regarding to my growl. "So I hope you wouldn't misunderstand his behavior. You know how the bond work alpha. If it still offend you I would like to apologize for that." she said bowing her head. "Please don't break the alliance because of this small incident." She said. So she said all those to protect our alliance. I looked at everyone to see how proud they are about her.

"Oh no dear! I am the one who should apologize. I would never break the alliance with this pack that I know has a great future Luna now." alpha Night said making her smile wide. "Sorry about my son's behavior." he said making her protest.

"No! No! He just mean a friendly hug. That's all" she said making my wolf pissed. She is trying to reason out an other man hugging her. What the heck? I gripped the table tightly. My wolf is trying to take control.

"SHENU LEAVE." I yelled accidentally using my alpha voice at her. She freeze in her spot. I don't know is it because that I said her name for the first time or is it because of my voice. But what surprised everyone was that she didn't budge. Normally if I used my Alpha voice everyone would submit immediately. Even a alpha can't denied it. But look at her. Insted of submitting to my command and leave she narrowed her eyes at me. Jin hyung gasped at her. Everyone looked at her with wide eyes. How can she do that? Is that because she is my mate?